The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Box Ox

There is no such thing as atheism.
People who reject God simply choose false gods in His place.

@BrownFlush nailed it a while back. I pray to Burrito Cat and Space Banana 3 times a day.

IMG_3520.png

HarryWarden

What is sad is when you are having a conversation with someone and you accuse them of having a dependency problem when you admittedly have one of your own. I think it’s called taunting I’m sure sure if you do it again you can take another vacation.
I never said you had a dependency problem, you got defensive and assumed that. I thought you were drunk because you flew off the handle immediately just for me saying the cases between Biden and Trump were different. Go back and read it. And the other day you admitted to being drunk while on here. Doesn’t bother me, I don’t drink alcohol but I don’t judge others who do, just seemed like normally you’re a little more rational, so I was giving you the benefit of the doubt of being not in your normal mindset

You started hurling personal attacks and getting extremely mad, and I was simply quoting the Republican special counsel, who said the same thing

It’s funny though, drive in says the same thing but on the opposite spectrum, the cases are different, but he believes Biden should be arrested but not trump, and that’s fine for you

Last edited:

HarryWarden

DOJ really wanted those Crossfire Hurricane documents back. Despite Trump ordering them declassified the DOJ stalled and ran out the clock until Biden took over.

Trump was flaunting classified information to visitors while simultaneously bragging that he didn’t declassify them

HarryWarden

No, Biden was never president, he had no right to steal the classified documents his team was hiding from investigators. Trump had a right to them as President.
He didn’t hide anything from investigators. He gave them up when asked. Same thing as pence. It’s funny how you keep ignoring pence in all this

Again, trump hid and lied and didn’t cooperate, pence and Biden did

Thebrownblob

I never said you had a dependency problem, you got defensive and assumed that. I thought you were drunk because you flew off the handle immediately just for me saying the cases between Biden and Trump were different. Go back and read it. And the other day you admitted to being drunk while on here. Doesn’t bother me, I don’t drink alcohol but I don’t judge others who do, just seemed like normally you’re a little more rational, so I was giving you the benefit of the doubt of being not in your normal mindset

You started hurling personal attacks and getting extremely mad, and I was simply quoting the Republican special counsel, who said the same thing

It’s funny though, drive in says the same thing but on the opposite spectrum, the cases are different, but he believes Biden should be arrested but not trump, and that’s fine for you
Nope, I just asked you to use your own brain and not listen to what other say. if it was wrong for Donald Trump, it was wrong for Joe Biden. It’s a simple as that. For whatever reason you don’t believe that and you use others as your guide instead of your own common sense.

I don’t remember having a conversation with anyone, but you about it. I’ve been very clear if it’s wrong send them both to jail.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
no wonder some of you guys get triggered so easily when you hear opposing view points, you’re so used to being in an echo chamber by having mods protecting you and banning for personal insults while blatantly ignoring personal insults when it’s coming from a different political stance. Sad
That was the first time you have been banned, and it was not the first time you have made personal attacks here.

I was trying to cut you some slack and made it a super short timeout. I regret this.

So I guess you’re right about there being some favoritism. Because if @DriveInDriveOut had made the posts you did, it would have been a week long ban.

He’s not a fan of me or my moderation style either. Which is fine.

But quit playing the victim. You want to discuss moderation with me? Take it to my DMs.

You haven’t been hard done by here.

HarryWarden

Nope, I just asked you to use your own brain and not listen to what other say. if it was wrong for Donald Trump, it was wrong for Joe Biden. It’s a simple as that. For whatever reason you don’t believe that and you use others as your guide instead of your own common sense.

I don’t remember having a conversation with anyone, but you about it. I’ve been very clear if it’s wrong send them both to jail.
You said I was demented, a hypocrite and a liar for my opinion, which is the same opinion as the Republican special counsel report. But you got mods protecting you so I have to be very careful how I interact with you not to hurt any feelings I guess

HarryWarden

That was the first time you have been banned, and it was not the first time you have made personal attacks here.

I was trying to cut you some slack and made it a super short timeout. I regret this.

So I guess you’re right about there being some favoritism. Because if @DriveInDriveOut had made the posts you did, it would have been a week long ban.

He’s not a fan of me or my moderation style either. Which is fine.

But quit playing the victim. You want to discuss moderation with me? Take it to my DMs.

You haven’t been hard done by here.
I purposely didn’t do any personal attacks. He called me demented a hypocrite and a liar, so I assumed the rules didn’t apply in the current events thread

Thebrownblob

You said I was demented, a hypocrite and a liar for my opinion, which is the same opinion as the Republican special counsel report. But you got mods protecting you so I have to be very careful how I interact with you not to hurt any feelings I guess
Yes, if you believe they should not both be held to an equal standard. I believe that. Mods Protecting me, lol ok. Keep crying.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I purposely didn’t do any personal attacks. He called me demented a hypocrite and a liar, so I assumed the rules didn’t apply in the current events thread
Make up your mind.

You say you didn’t make any attacks, and then justify why you did.

Not the appropriate place for discussing this. Take it to my DMs, and stop whining about it here.

I am not defending people, and you are not a martyr.