The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Thebrownblob

The president, and only the president, can declassify anything he wants. Don’t fall for the ambiguity of the left. Trump did nothing wrong. The Effa B eye had to stage photos to make it look bad.
I agree and this is mostly a dog and pony show that goes away after November, regardless of who wins.

HarryWarden

@Thebrownblob
I agree and this is mostly a dog and pony show that goes away after November, regardless of who wins.
You agree? But I thought you said trump should be in jail? What happened to that? Lmao. Either way, youre wrong

“Some secrets, such as information related to nuclear weapons, are handled separately under a specific statutory scheme that Congress has adopted under the Atomic Energy Act. Those secrets cannot be automatically declassified by the president alone and require, by law, extensive consultation with executive branch agencies.”

Thebrownblob

Notice how triggered you are getting over me saying the cases are different, but you continually ignore and are silent on driveindriveout saying the same thing?
I’m triggered on something and you keep bringing up another person who isn’t even in this conversation? Just stick to what I are talking about. Never heard someone cry as much as you everything youhis crying about something. Grow Some thicker skin.

HarryWarden

I’m triggered on something and you keep bringing up another person who isn’t even in this conversation? Just stick to what I are talking about. Never heard someone cry as much as you everything youhis crying about something. Grow Some thicker skin.
He’s not in this conversation? Then why have you replied to him multiple times, liked and agreed to his comments?

Thebrownblob

@Thebrownblob

You agree? But I thought you said trump should be in jail? What happened to that? Lmao. Either way, youre wrong

“Some secrets, such as information related to nuclear weapons, are handled separately under a specific statutory scheme that Congress has adopted under the Atomic Energy Act. Those secrets cannot be automatically declassified by the president alone and require, by law, extensive consultation with executive branch agencies.”

Nope, I said throw them both in jail. I don’t care either way. I don’t have a dog in the fight, but I don’t believe either of them will go to jail for anything ever.

vantexan

It’s a pretty common thing that happens. That’s why it all happened with pence and Biden and trump. It’s happened with probably every president before. You bring stuff home, eventually they say “hey that stuff is actually ours we need it back” and it gets given back

The only difference is trump lied and hid and stalled. And showed it to other people. And bragged about it. And even the level of classification of documents he had was much different.

Again, there was a reason the fbi raided him. There is a reason the trump appointed Republican special counsel said what trump did was much worse

Basically you’re saying it’s a huge conspiracy against trump, and the fbi raided him was in on it and the Republican special counsel
No, Congressmen don't just bring stuff home. They view classified material in a secure room called the SCIF. It's illegal to remove documents from that room. Biden had boxes of it.

Thebrownblob

And I’ve shown you that’s not the case scenario it’s the type of documents trump had
As I said, you’re not a legal scholar and neither am I, which is why there’s a court case involved there’s a lot of disagreement about what you believe to be true obviously

There’s no disagreement about senators and vice president having this information

HarryWarden

As I said, you’re not a legal scholar and neither am I, which is why there’s a court case involved there’s a lot of disagreement about what you believe to be true obviously
You’re right, I’m not a legal scholar, I’m just quoting the legal scholars, the American bar association and the trump appointed Republican special counsel

And you’re quoting… @DriveInDriveOut and @UnionStrong … lmao