The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Box Ox

Folks with dementia have no filter. What's discussed behind closed doors will often be said out loud. Biden should be on a beach right now. His family is a cruel one.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1716592128390.png

Box Ox

I smell desperation

Dems in full-blown ‘freakout’ over Biden​

May 28, 2024

"A pervasive sense of fear has settled in at the highest levels of the Democratic Party over President Joe Biden’s reelection prospects, even among officeholders and strategists who had previously expressed confidence about the coming battle with Donald Trump.

All year, Democrats had been on a joyless and exhausting grind through the 2024 election. But now, nearly five months from the election, anxiety has morphed into palpable trepidation, according to more than a dozen party leaders and operatives. And the gap between what Democrats will say on TV or in print, and what they’ll text their friends, has only grown as worries have surged about Biden’s prospects."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

May 28, 2024

"A pervasive sense of fear has settled in at the highest levels of the Democratic Party over President Joe Biden’s reelection prospects, even among officeholders and strategists who had previously expressed confidence about the coming battle with Donald Trump.

All year, Democrats had been on a joyless and exhausting grind through the 2024 election. But now, nearly five months from the election, anxiety has morphed into palpable trepidation, according to more than a dozen party leaders and operatives. And the gap between what Democrats will say on TV or in print, and what they’ll text their friends, has only grown as worries have surged about Biden’s prospects."
Screenshot_20240509_222136_Chrome.jpg

PT Car Washer

May 28, 2024

You can imagine how the Republican leadership is feeling with their most likely candidate facing a felony conviction.

Box Ox

May 28, 2024

You can imagine how the Republican leadership is feeling with their most likely candidate facing a felony conviction.

Maybe you are imagining that. Let us know if Politico starts posting stories about a Republican freakout over Trump.

Thebrownblob

I said he possibly did it will 'ill intent'. We all know he did it. The statute you posted says the government doesn't have to prove 'intent', just that he did it.

I'm glad you are finally admitting Trump is guilty.
Did Biden have intent when he decided to keep his documents that he knew were top-secret in 2017 when he supposedly found them?

I’m glad you think I care if Trump is guilty or not I don’t. I don’t like is an unequal justice system.

And why you’ve never answered the question if you posted under numerous names on this website?

vantexan

I said he possibly did it will 'ill intent'. We all know he did it. The statute you posted says the government doesn't have to prove 'intent', just that he did it.

I'm glad you are finally admitting Trump is guilty.
According to the government Hillary broke numerous laws with the mishandling of classified documents. We all know she did it but Comey said he didn't believe it was her intent to break laws. So off the hook she came. What's good for the goose....

PT Car Washer

It is a very weak case.
The entire case is centered on a known liar.
Who has admitted that he also stole money from Trump.
There was several days of nothing but boring document evidence. I think the paper records will have more influence on the juries decision. If the DA wanted to build the case around Cohen, you would think they could have found a better liar.