The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
@Thebrownblob

You agree? But I thought you said trump should be in jail? What happened to that? Lmao. Either way, youre wrong

“Some secrets, such as information related to nuclear weapons, are handled separately under a specific statutory scheme that Congress has adopted under the Atomic Energy Act. Those secrets cannot be automatically declassified by the president alone and require, by law, extensive consultation with executive branch agencies.”

So now you're jumping on the BlueAnon conspiracy theory train that believes Trump was selling nuclear secrets.

You people are so funny.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
ok, everyone is wrong but you. I think the cases are different, @DriveInDriveOut thinks the cases are different, the trump appointed Republican special counsel thinks the cases are different. Everyone is demented hypocritical liar but you. Lol

Brown Down

Biden had absolutely no authority to have classified documents, period, end of story. Trump had the authority to declassify anything. Smarten up

No, Congressmen don't just bring stuff home. They view classified material in a secure room called the SCIF. It's illegal to remove documents from that room. Biden had boxes of it.
@UnionStrong this is what I was really alluding to. If you are going after Trump for having them then this is far worse. If Trump is guilty then Biden should be under the courthouse.

Box Ox

So now you're jumping on the BlueAnon conspiracy theory train that believes Trump was selling nuclear secrets.

You people are so funny.
Let the evidence be presented in a court. If someone is innocent you would think they would be anxious to prove their innocence, instead of delaying.

You think that in an election year, a presidential candidate should prefer to be sitting in courtrooms rather than campaigning because they're anxious to prove their innocence?

oldngray

nowhere special
You think that in an election year, a presidential candidate should prefer to be sitting in courtrooms rather than campaigning because they're anxious to prove their innocence?
Since when does a defendant have to prove his innocence? The burden is on the prosecution to prove him guilty.

Box Ox

You people are so funny.
Let the evidence be presented in a court. If someone is innocent you would think they would be anxious to prove their innocence, instead of delaying.
Since when does a defendant have to prove his innocence? The burden is on the prosecution to prove him guilty.

That’s a good point. Defendants are never found innocent. They’re found not guilty. My low level TDS has me forgetting this stuff sometimes so it must be much worse for a full-blown case.

Over70irregs

That was the first time you have been banned, and it was not the first time you have made personal attacks here.

I was trying to cut you some slack and made it a super short timeout. I regret this.

So I guess you’re right about there being some favoritism. Because if @DriveInDriveOut had made the posts you did, it would have been a week long ban.

He’s not a fan of me or my moderation style either. Which is fine.

But quit playing the victim. You want to discuss moderation with me? Take it to my DMs.

You haven’t been hard done by here.
You have so much power. How do you control it?
1716560103130.gif