The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Box Ox

I think Republicans will eventually have to recognize the inevitability of Trump as their Presidential candidate and they'll actually start to get mad at DeSantis if he doesn't decide to step back and wait until 2028 for his turn.

Well. That was quick.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yeah usually but Trump is an outsider and I’ve never seen him humble in defeat. Which he is probably facing.

This wouldn’t be the first time the Republican Party has split. Teddy Roosevelt and the progressive. Ross Perot.

That’s what this appears to be imo.
Third party would sink the ship for sure.

oldngray

nowhere special
523dA.jpg

vantexan

Trump's going to mock the whole Desantis family. He's going to say awful dehumanizing things about his wife. And once it's clear Trump will win the nomination Desantis is going to kiss Trump's feet.
Just because spineless Democrats would do that you shouldn't expect Republicans to do likewise.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Trump's going to mock the whole Desantis family. He's going to say awful dehumanizing things about his wife. And once it's clear Trump will win the nomination Desantis is going to kiss Trump's feet.
Not so sure President Trump will win the nomination. Many like myself have moved on.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Just because spineless Democrats would do that you shouldn't expect Republicans to do likewise.
Ted Cruz sure did.
He's the definition of Spineless. Trump called Cruz's wife ugly,as well as saying Cruz's father was involved in the Kennedy Assasination.
Fast Forward a couple of months and Cruz has his nose so far up Trump's ass he looked like Pinocchio

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Not so sure President Trump will win the nomination. Many like myself have moved on.
Me too and many like us.
There’s a lot of pissed off people that want Trump to run because he did a lot of good things and got :censored2:ed by the left and by his own mouth.
Fueling Trump believers with anger is probably another Dem strategy to win in 2024. That way they can be sure the votes will be split decisively on the Right.

They manipulate in ways us normal people are not expecting.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Trump will win it.
After an ugly primary, DeSantis will accept his offer as VP.
A ticket that that only a trans like Mitchell Obama could even come close to beating.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Me too and many like us.
There’s a lot of pissed off people that want Trump to run because he did a lot of good things and got :censored2:ed by the left and by his own mouth.
Fueling Trump believers with anger is probably another Dem strategy to win in 2024. That way they can be sure the votes will be split decisively on the Right.

They manipulate in ways us normal people are not expecting.
you 'Trump Belivers ' SHOULD be pissed off! He's lied to you ,played you and grifted you. EVERYTHING about him is to separate the "believers" ( sounds kinda Cultish doesn't it??) from their cash and to enrich himself and his family.

vantexan

you 'Trump Belivers ' SHOULD be pissed off! He's lied to you ,played you and grifted you. EVERYTHING about him is to separate the "believers" ( sounds kinda Cultish doesn't it??) from their cash and to enrich himself and his family.
Says a Democrat who's in total denial about the tens of millions the Biden family took from the Chinese and others.

newolddude

Trump will win it.
After an ugly primary, DeSantis will accept his offer as VP.
A ticket that that only a trans like Mitchell Obama could even come close to beating.
Trump would have to change his state of residence back to New York. The same way Dick Cheney all of a sudden relocated from Texas to Wyoming.

12TH AMENDMENT
The Electors shall meet in their respective states and vote by ballot for President and Vice-President, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves;
No way Trump picks DeSantis as VP. He'll want a boot licker this time like Kari Lake or Marge Greene.