The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

vantexan

The disaster and :censored2:show admistration you are referring to was Dubya: 9/11,Iraqi and Afghanistan invasions, housing crisis and recession, and division of the country all began in 2000.
As far as why Trump was elected i gave you the explanation, do try and keep up!!
Bush became president in 2001. ttku

vantexan

as if missing one digit changes anything about his presidency .I find it amusing that is all you can focus on,is one digit that i mistyped
Carry on
Never stopped you from snarking over inaccurate info. What's good for the goose...

By the way the two most guilty people who had the biggest influence on the economy tanking in 2008 were Christopher Dodd and Barney Frank. Democrats.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Never stopped you from snarking over inaccurate info. What's good for the goose...

By the way the two most guilty people who had the biggest influence on the economy tanking in 2008 were Christopher Dodd and Barney Frank. Democrats.
2 of the biggest scumbags

100%

The disaster and :censored2:show admistration you are referring to was Dubya: 9/11,Iraqi and Afghanistan invasions, housing crisis and recession, and division of the country all began in 2000.
As far as why Trump was elected i gave you the explanation, do try and keep up!!
It’s funny seeing people who still have no clue how we got Donald Trump……lmfao.

100%

The housing crisis was started by Clinton, so you’re spreading misinformation or you’re just flat out lying like a politician. Let me remind you, you were tricked into taking a fake vaccine, I WASNT, we are not the same. If you’d like more info on how the TOTAL government is screwing regular people, then just ask.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Joe's running. No doubt about it.

He saw what went down in Chicago, so now he's trying to move away from his far left positions.

Will his attempt to move center bamboozle voters?

Gotta Go

ABC evening news has opened with Trump being indicted almost every evening for a couple of years. No mention of the J6 video though.

nWo

"NOW ILLEGAL LEAKS FROM A CORRUPT & HIGHLY POLITICAL MANHATTAN DISTRICT ATTORNEYS OFFICE, WHICH HAS ALLOWED NEW RECORDS TO BE SET IN VIOLENT CRIME & WHOSE LEADER IS FUNDED BY GEORGE SOROS, INDICATE THAT, WITH NO CRIME BEING ABLE TO BE PROVEN, & BASED ON AN OLD & FULLY DEBUNKED (BY NUMEROUS OTHER PROSECUTORS!) FAIRYTALE, THE FAR & AWAY LEADING REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE & FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, WILL BE ARRESTED ON TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK. PROTEST, TAKE OUR NATION BACK!," Trump wrote.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
"NOW ILLEGAL LEAKS FROM A CORRUPT & HIGHLY POLITICAL MANHATTAN DISTRICT ATTORNEYS OFFICE, WHICH HAS ALLOWED NEW RECORDS TO BE SET IN VIOLENT CRIME & WHOSE LEADER IS FUNDED BY GEORGE SOROS, INDICATE THAT, WITH NO CRIME BEING ABLE TO BE PROVEN, & BASED ON AN OLD & FULLY DEBUNKED (BY NUMEROUS OTHER PROSECUTORS!) FAIRYTALE, THE FAR & AWAY LEADING REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE & FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, WILL BE ARRESTED ON TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK. PROTEST, TAKE OUR NATION BACK!," Trump wrote.
There are two sets of laws in this country.
One for the democrats and a totally different set for everyone else.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Executive Order 14019 instructs federal agencies, some of which are unrelated to election administration, to collaborate with external private groups to “promote voter registration and voter participation.”
According to a White House fact sheet published earlier this month, some examples are: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services will promote voter registration for new citizens; the Department of Education will connect student loan recipients to voter registration services; the Indian Health Service will boost voting access for patients; the Treasury Department will do the same for federal benefit recipients; and the DOJ will promote voting for those exiting the criminal justice system.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Everyone has overlooked that Stormy owes Trump $300,000 in (unpaid) damages because her post-payoff civil lawsuit against him was so absurd.
Plus she broke the NDA with Cohen, who could ask for the return of the $130,000 { which he might need now }.

So how can any jury take her word seriously ?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Imagine if Biden didn't have a protective media behind him? What would his numbers be if he received the same treatment as any republican?

Last edited:
Imagine if Biden didn't have a protective media behind him? What would his numbers be if he received the same treatment as any republican?

90% approval rating if President Biden had Faux News behind him.

El Correcto

god is dead
E91777CA-4464-4FDE-AD35-E00D648EDFEC.jpeg
0A174E6A-D207-47AB-B002-7A92FC7863C0.jpeg

Looks like Trump is going to derail the Republican Party. Good they deserve it.