The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

newfie

How could voters not have turned out to reject election denial and MAGAism if the Republicans gained 5 million votes and the midterm elections still went over like a wet fart for them because the expected Red Wave never materialized?
The facts say otherwise. 90 percent election rate is godlike.

newfie

1668631435452.png

I understand that you hate trump and you want to believe this about him , but the facts are disconnected from your hatred and represents what we have affectionately come to refer to as TDS .

trump endorsements had a 90 percent success rate in the final round of elections and even higher in the primaries. while your party wanted you to believe that voters would put aside their pocket book issues to vote for no other reason that to go against trump reality does not support this wishful thought on the part of the DNC.

Trump had 200 or more successes in the elections spread not just in Alabama but all across the country including blue areas of the country.

Box Ox

View attachment 408082

I understand that you hate trump and you want to believe this about him , but the facts are disconnected from your hatred and represents what we have affectionately come to refer to as TDS .

trump endorsements had a 90 percent success rate in the final round of elections and even higher in the primaries. while your party wanted you to believe that voters would put aside their pocket book issues to vote for no other reason that to go against trump reality does not support this wishful thought on the part of the DNC.

Trump had 200 or more successes in the elections spread not just in Alabama but all across the country including blue areas of the country.

Wet fart midterm for the Republican Party in a time when its candidates should have run away with it. Thanks, Orange Mussolini!

Good luck to you if Trump is your Presidential candidate in 2024.

Box Ox

What’s up with all of this gross Party before self stuff coming out of DeSantis? Ewwwww! What a RINO!

“DeSantis kept the focus off 2024, reminding the press of the upcoming Dec. 6 showdown between Sen. Raphael Warnock, D-Ga., and Republican challenger Herschel Walker, a race Republicans must win to keep the 50-50 split in the Senate.

"I mean, seriously, we just ran an election. We have this Georgia runoff coming, which is very important for Republicans to win that Georgia runoff. I mean, I know around the country, Florida was kind of the biggest bright spot. It was not so bright in many other parts of the country. It was a substandard performance given the dynamics that are at play," DeSantis said.“

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
What’s up with all of this gross Party before self stuff coming out of DeSantis? Ewwwww! What a RINO!

“DeSantis kept the focus off 2024, reminding the press of the upcoming Dec. 6 showdown between Sen. Raphael Warnock, D-Ga., and Republican challenger Herschel Walker, a race Republicans must win to keep the 50-50 split in the Senate.

"I mean, seriously, we just ran an election. We have this Georgia runoff coming, which is very important for Republicans to win that Georgia runoff. I mean, I know around the country, Florida was kind of the biggest bright spot. It was not so bright in many other parts of the country. It was a substandard performance given the dynamics that are at play," DeSantis said.“
If a vote was taken today in Florida between the Trumpster and DeSantimonius for president ... I think Trump would win.

Box Ox

If a vote was taken today in Florida between the Trumpster and DeSantimonius for president ... I think Trump would win.

You sure? It seems Trump wouldn’t even win with Texans.

“Republican voters in Texas support Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis as the Republican nominee for the 2024 presidential election over former President Donald Trump by more than 10 percentage points, according to a new poll commissioned by the Republican Party of Texas.”

Box Ox

You sure? It seems Trump wouldn’t even win with Texans.
you sure about that ?

Yep

“Republican voters in Texas support Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis as the Republican nominee for the 2024 presidential election over former President Donald Trump by more than 10 percentage points, according to a new poll commissioned by the Republican Party of Texas.”

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Anyone else notice there were NO republican Senators,Congressman, or Governors at Trump's announcement?
Jr wasnt there either,and Ivanka said she will be campaigning for Trump, nor will she not support him publicly in his reelection bid.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
It's going to b absolutely wonderful watching the GOP destroy itself over the next couple of years. When Trump doesn't gett he Nomination many are betting he will form the MAGA party . This will Splinter and destroy the Republican party
nice fantasy, this isn't how conservatives think about things at all

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Anyone else notice there were NO republican Senators,Congressman, or Governors at Trump's announcement?
Jr wasnt there either,and Ivanka said she will be campaigning for Trump, nor will she not support him publicly in his reelection bid.
lol why does anyone think this matters whatsoever?
he had an openly hostile GOP + zero donors in 2016 and won massively

the ONLY thing that matters is how spicy he decides to run his mouth, the more the better
yah boy.gif