The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The terrible candidate who won the last election by 7,000,000 votes lol

The terrible candidate who promised and has successfully brokered bipartisan legislation lol

The terrible candidate who has been instrumental in decimating 50% of the Russian military with 5% of the US military budget lol
LMFAO
Yes he's the best and his approval rating proves it! Well done Austin! All hail dear supreme leader sloppy Joe.

Lol.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He's trying so hard to play this the way he thinks he needs to play it to sew up the nomination without alienating too many diehards and convincing the suburban swing staters that he's a good play.

I actually think he's the dark horse of this race. Just for fun I'm going to call it now... Mike Pence will be the nominee in '24.

Biden has a lot to worry about if Pence is the Republican nominee.
Geeeezus what planet do you live on?

Box Ox

I actually think he's the dark horse of this race. Just for fun I'm going to call it now... Mike Pence will be the nominee in '24.

de.gif

rickyb

The terrible candidate who won the last election by 7,000,000 votes lol

The terrible candidate who promised and has successfully brokered bipartisan legislation lol

The terrible candidate who has been instrumental in decimating 50% of the Russian military with 5% of the US military budget lol
we almost have nuclear war. thats not a success.

biden is terribly corrupt but better than trump. biden is not a solution though

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
He's trying so hard to play this the way he thinks he needs to play it to sew up the nomination without alienating too many diehards and convincing the suburban swing staters that he's a good play.

Just for fun I’m gonna say it now, Hell will freeze over before Pence is nominated.

Box Ox

we almost have nuclear war. thats not a success.

biden is terribly corrupt but better than trump. biden is not a solution though

How could you possibly think that Biden is better than Trump if you truly believe that Biden might cause a nuclear war?

Box Ox

guess thats factored in but please refer to the last sentence

Factored in where? What are you talking about? You think Biden might trigger our nuclear annihilation and you've factored that into your opinion that Biden is better than Trump?

please refer to the last sentence
biden is not a solution though

OK. What does that change about your opinion? You think Biden might cause our complete nuclear destruction and you think he's still better than Trump.

rickyb

Factored in where? What are you talking about? You think Biden might trigger our nuclear annihilation and you've factored that into your opinion that Biden is better than Trump?

OK. What does that change about your opinion? You think Biden might cause our complete nuclear destruction and you think he's still better than Trump.
it doesnt matter

this is from cornel wests campaign. cornel west starred in the matrix sequels as a politician. the matrix was right:

1686265596057.png

rickyb

Sure it does. And I'm gonna remind you that you think Biden is better than Trump whenever you start bellyaching about the possibility of nuclear war.
and ill remind you it doesnt really matter that biden is better which is why cornel west is running

whats up with RFK jr??? good chance hes got those 2 bone heads beat

rickyb

LISTEN AS PRESIDENT YOU GOT 2 CHOICES

YOU CAN EITHER DO DRUGS IN YOUR HOME AND HAVE SEX ALL DAY

OR!

YOU CAN LIVE IN NATURE AND SING SONGS TO A BUSH