The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Box Ox

we almost have nuclear war. thats not a success.

biden is terribly corrupt but better than trump. biden is not a solution though
Corrupt how? Give us the goods.

We don’t almost have nuclear war.

Comrade Ricky would be on the Trump train if he really thought Biden and the Democrats might start a nuclear war. The nuclear armageddon stuff is just his way of backing up comrade daddy like the RT people tell him to.

pww.jpeg

Box Ox

Little ricky even thinks Cornel West has a chance. He is even too fat left for most liberal Democrats.

I think falls asleep at the wheel if worked Ricky is at his funniest when he thinks he's making a strong point but he's actually just showing us that he doesn't understand some aspect of America at all. Politics, culture, etc.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I think falls asleep at the wheel if worked Ricky is at his funniest when he thinks he's making a strong point but he's actually just showing us that he doesn't understand some aspect of America at all. Politics, culture, etc.
He has limited life experience.

oldngray

nowhere special
He lives in his own bubble and rejects anything that contradicts his view of reality.

rickyb

are you on drugs wtf are you saying?