the bad supe

TheMachine

Are you sure you want to punch out?
Listen kid, the baby sup’s were all bullied or made fun of earlier in life and developed complexes as a result.

To make up for the failures as children and young adults, they take it out on the elves on the belt. It’s not your fault they were stuffed in lockers in high school or didn’t lose their virginity until their 20’s.

I want you to shout your supervisor and when he or she looks up at you, Flip them off.

Enjoy your holiday weekend.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Listen kid, the baby sup’s were all bullied or made fun of earlier in life and developed complexes as a result.

To make up for the failures as children and young adults, they take it out on the elves on the belt. It’s not your fault they were stuffed in lockers in high school or didn’t lose their virginity until their 20’s.

I want you to shout your supervisor and when he or she looks up at you, Flip them off.

Enjoy your holiday weekend.
Yeah flip your sup off and get fired.

Genius advice.

rod

Retired 22 years
I bet I could count on one hand the times someone told me I was doing a good (I'll even lower that to an "acceptable" job) in all my 30 years. Even the last week before I retired I was still hearing "you have to step it up", what happened to you yesterday", you can do better". You would think after 10 or 20 years they would realize they were beating a dead horse. After about the first 6 months I learned to let it go in one ear and out the other because you could never please them. Every one learns that sooner or later. After that lesson is learned UPS has themselves another employee who don't give a rats ass. UPS wrote the book on turning happy new employees who would bend over backwards for the company if only given a little praise into ones that just don't care.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I bet I could count on one hand the times someone told me I was doing a good (I'll even lower that to an "acceptable" job) in all my 30 years. Even the last week before I retired I was still hearing "you have to step it up", what happened to you yesterday", you can do better". You would think after 10 or 20 years they would realize they were beating a dead horse. After about the first 6 months I learned to let it go in one ear and out the other because you could never please them. Every one learns that sooner or later. After that lesson is learned UPS has themselves another employee who don't give a rats ass. UPS wrote the book on turning happy new employees who would bend over backwards for the company if only given a little praise into ones that just don't care.
I love when they ask what the happened yesterday.

I usually respond with something like I had a great day. Or no accidents, no customer complaints, everything delivered, no late air, sounds like a pretty good day to me.

oldngray

nowhere special

You mean when they called you into the office it wasn't to tell you what a fine job you're doing?

shocked bean.gif

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
4 cars
15 pages of add-cuts
3 heavy splits added
5 "unexpected" bulk stops of 13 or more pieces and 5x more irregs than YESTERDAY.

192 PPH, unacceptable, lol.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
4 cars
15 pages of add-cuts
3 heavy splits added
5 "unexpected" bulk stops of 13 or more pieces and 5x more irregs than YESTERDAY.

192 PPH, unacceptable, lol.
That is a PD and not a preload pull.

For a laugh, I had a bulk stop RDR that was "planned" 24 pieces at 12am (my start time), by 8:50am I already had around 75 scans for that stop. Whenever UPS uses their fictional "planned" volume from DMS and forecasted UOW, you can pretty much add 50-150 pcs to any one pull, unless there are cars being cut, or the entire pull is cut.