The Ballot mess!

Atomic_Smurf

If he is correct, then who the hell cares? $60 bucks is less than my cell phone bill. He's missing the big picture.

~A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.~
Would a $63 tax make our healthcare "unsustainable"?

Atomic_Smurf

It's time to hang it up Stink. You've been grasping at straws for some time now. The last "exemption" you were touting had been dead in the water since late 2013 but you were too uninformed to know it. Lol. Eventually your going to have to come to terms with the fact that Obama & the Democrats screwed unions, purposefully, deceptively & are banking on your support in the future so they can screw you again. A good union man you are.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It's time to hang it up Stink. You've been grasping at straws for some time now. The last "exemption" you were touting had been dead in the water since late 2013 but you were too uninformed to know it. Lol. Eventually your going to have to come to terms with the fact that Obama & the Democrats screwed unions, purposefully, deceptively & are banking on your support in the future so they can screw you again. A good union man you are.
But I thought he was "told from a few upper brass"?
I'm so confused.

Last edited:

stink219

You keep saying that yet all the facts were from less than 2 weeks ago. Fact is, first it's "no exemption" until proven wrong, then only 63 a head until it's 800 million. I never even brought up there was an issue in the first place. So enjoy your Teamcare with or without an exemption. I love how you cats completely change topic when it fits you ideology. It's like playing chess with someone who is in check then decides he'd rather play checkers. Screwed for $63? Lmfao!! Tonight's dinner and drinks came to more.

~A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.~

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You keep saying that yet all the facts were from less than 2 weeks ago. Fact is, first it's "no exemption" until proven wrong, then only 63 a head until it's 800 million. I never even brought up there was an issue in the first place. So enjoy your Teamcare with or without an exemption. I love how you cats completely change topic when it fits you ideology. It's like playing chess with someone who is in check then decides he'd rather play checkers. Screwed for $63? Lmfao!! Tonight's dinner and drinks came to more.
What facts???
I don't have any idea what your talking about, and honestly, I don't think you do either.
That figure of $63, what is the frequency of it?
Is it daily, weekly, monthly or annual?

Where you and the rest of your pack lose credibility is when you repeatedly chant "welcome to Teamcare" or "enjoy your Teamcare".
It's childish and nonsensical.

Please don't tell that's your opinion.

Atomic_Smurf

Sounds like it was mostly drinks. My point was that the exemption you are cheering about is inconsequential except for it's use as a tool of deception by our union if they decide to. I would have paid the $63 bucks just not to have had to explain it to you numb sculls. Hoffa & every other union boss that has railed against Obamacare hasn't done so over the threat of a miniscule, one time tax. Its much, much bigger than that.

Sent using BrownCafe App

stink219

Sounds like it was mostly drinks. My point was that the exemption you are cheering about is inconsequential except for it's use as a tool of deception by our union if they decide to. I would have paid the $63 bucks just not to have had to explain it to you numb sculls. Hoffa & every other union boss that has railed against Obamacare hasn't done so over the threat of a miniscule, one time tax. Its much, much bigger than that.

Sent using BrownCafe App
No shyt! Thus my last few posts! Please stop trying to point out what I have already stated.

10 point

Sent using BrownCafe App
Please don't call them union bosses. That makes the IBT cheerleaders upset.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I don't follow fox. It confirmed what I was told from a few upper brass.

You don't follow fox news, but then try to use them as a source when it suits your purpose.

stink219

TDU is in the house.?

realbrown1

Atomic, you can make up all the BS you want. I think people are sick of hearing you.

I am not sick of hearing him. He makes some good points that you are having problems spinning. It's funny to watch how many flip-flops you can do like now using a fox news video trying to make your point.

Atomic_Smurf

No shyt! Thus my last few posts! Please stop trying to point out what I have already stated.

It's funny watching you jump back & forth saying on one hand it's less than your cell phone bill & drinks while at the same time calculating it into an astronomical number for the 3 biggest unions. You don't know what to say or think, I'm enjoying watching you squirm.

Atomic_Smurf

TDU is in the house.?

No TDU here. I think TDU would have allowed themselves to be chewed up & spit out by Obama & the Democrats as well. We don't need just a change of leadership in our union for the sake of change. We need a total revamp of mindset & ideology within those ranks with a firm grasp on reality.

realbrown1

No TDU here. I think TDU would have allowed themselves to be chewed up & spit out by Obama & the Democrats as well. We don't need just a change of leadership in our union for the sake of change. We need a total revamp of mindset & ideology within those ranks with a firm grasp on reality.

I would like to agree with you. But history has proven that the average teamster just doesn't give a crap.

They do not educate themselves on the issues and more often than not, don't bother to even vote.

I hope one day to be proven wrong about this.

Atomic_Smurf

I would like to agree with you. But history has proven that the average teamster just doesn't give a crap.

They do not educate themselves on the issues and more often than not, don't bother to even vote.

I hope one day to be proven wrong about this.
Very true. If it isnt a conversation about lastnights ball game or fantasy football most of my co-workers don't care.

stink219

It's funny watching you jump back & forth saying on one hand it's less than your cell phone bill & drinks while at the same time calculating it into an astronomical number for the 3 biggest unions. You don't know what to say or think, I'm enjoying watching you squirm.
Bubble made a point that it is unsustainable. I only pointed to the facts that "last year" a letter was written to Obama. Obama rejected it. Then a new meeting took place at the White House that hashed out a deal which was confirmed. And your going back and forth with the 63 dollar a head tax. Well that equates to 800 million in the 3 largest unions. So is it unsustainable or 63 bucks a head? Do you even know how many people are in the 3 largest unions?