The Boston Bully at L251 & the upcoming Unity Conference in Vegas!!!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Many locals, especially those out in the West have grown very worried of the little hot head.
So you're worried that H is a pushover and Sean is a hot head. Constant contradiction. Which is it? You lost the election, get over it. Nobody cares anymore. The future is Sean, not TDU that's in bed with UPS.

wide load

As the Boston Bully apologized for his little man syndrome behavior he also promised Local 251 members that reform President Matt T would sit on the UPS negotiating committee. Its funny to see the wonder boy kiss reform/TDU tail, LMFAO!
Based on the fact that you prewrite your posts in Word like every TDU employee I take it that you missed the kind words by MT to introduce Sean? Thought so.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Bankrolled? Doubtful. TDU just seems chummy with the inside information based on "conference call" information. Take from it what you will. Employees aren't privy to such calls. But TDU is? It obviously doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth.
Wall Street is a privy to all that information, as is the general public through numerous press outlets and releases.

Another weak attempt at an unreasonable witch hunt.

anHOURover

So you're worried that H is a pushover and Sean is a hot head. Constant contradiction. Which is it? You lost the election, get over it. Nobody cares anymore. The future is Sean, not TDU that's in bed with UPS.
ARE YOU SMOKING CRACK?
You can say whatever you want about tdu but one thing they are NOT is in bEd with ups.
Tdu gets some info from officers in the IBT that are fence walkers. They get some info as soon as the info is released.
THE IBT IS IN BED WITH UPS
FACT
FACT
FACT

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
You can say whatever you want about tdu but one thing they are NOT is in bed with ups. FACT

How can you represent that statement, as fact ?

You're obviously a newbie at this.

The biggest contention for years....

TDU was funded by company's like UPS.

They certainly aren't funded by member contributions.

(and why they won't open their books)

Tdu gets some info from officers in the IBT that are fence walkers.

Like FZ.... and his cronies.

"Oh, how the worm turns."

Take away FZ's carhaul position, and now he's TDU. :biggrin:

-Bug-

LeadBelly

Banned
It would be disastrous for all involved if negotiations do not start before April 2018.
If Sean want to start it in April it's gotta be a good decision. Maybe he's ready to strike their ass like z and everyone wants. I'm very been instructed to make sure I have 6 months of cash in reserves, fyi.

Hofficer Hater

It would be disastrous for all involved if negotiations do not start before April 2018.

At the local general membership meetings nationwide this has been brought up. The Boston Bully plans to sit down with UPS until next April. Please tell why this is disastrous in your opinion. Unless the IBT plans to strike, then it will be a disaster.

Hofficer Hater

Well TDU promoted a No Vote in 2013 after Ken H sold us out and 18 supplements were voted down. Teamcare turned out to be a disaster. Who sold that plan TDU or Hall and the Boston Bully?

wide load

Wall Street is a privy to all that information, as is the general public through numerous press outlets and releases.

Another weak attempt at an unreasonable witch hunt.
Yet it doesn't read "in a Wall Street..."
I'm sure some is delusion, but it's all excreting from your pores.

wide load

At the local general membership meetings nationwide this has been brought up. The Boston Bully plans to sit down with UPS until next April. Please tell why this is disastrous in your opinion. Unless the IBT plans to strike, then it will be a disaster.
This is a complete farce. Do us a favor, until you are on the negotiating committee, don't tell our team how to do it's job.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Yet it doesn't read "in a Wall Street..."
I'm sure some is delusion, but it's all excreting from your pores.
It doesn't read "during a UPS conference call that TDU participated in" either?

I don't care one way or the other, but would bet my 401k that TDU wasn't on the quarterly earnings conference call.
The notion that they would be is ludicrous.

I just enjoy pointing out silly it, and you, sound when it is posted.

wide load

It doesn't read "during a UPS conference call that TDU participated in" either?

I don't care one way or the other, but would bet my 401k that TDU wasn't on the quarterly earnings conference call.
The notion that they would be is ludicrous.

I just enjoy pointing out silly it, and you, sound when it is posted.
It reads "On a conference call" and there is only 2 ways to get the info. TDU was directly involved or they have friends on the inside of such call. Either way, it shows they have ties. And you care. You jumped at the chance to defend TDU. You always do. I don't see you on here defending anyone else.

anHOURover

How can you represent that statement, as fact ?

You're obviously a newbie at this.

newbie? i could retire right now if i wanted to

The biggest contention for years....

TDU was funded by company's like UPS.

false

FALSE. I WITNESSED HOW BRAINWASHED SOME OF THEIR MEMBERS ARE THEY OPEN THE POCKET BOOK FOR TDU FOR SOME REASON

Like FZ.... and his cronies.

AND... IM NOT A FAN OF FRED Z

"Oh, how the worm turns."

Take away FZ's carhaul position, and now he's TDU. :biggrin:
FRED SAID HES NOT...BUT WHO CARES

-Bug-

BUG YOU POST MOSTLY OPINIONS
I SEE NOTHING FACTUAL
EVERYTHING I POST IS A FACT
TEAMCARE HAS BEEN A DISASTER FACT
FACT FACT FACT

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The biggest contention for years....TDU was funded by company's like UPS.
Who has made this contention and what FACTS support it?
If they haven't opened up their books...how can you say "They certainly aren't funded by member contributions"???
mud_throwing-300x199.jpg

~Bbbl~™

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It reads "On a conference call" and there is only 2 ways to get the info. TDU was directly involved or they have friends on the inside of such call. Either way, it shows they have ties. And you care. You jumped at the chance to defend TDU. You always do. I don't see you on here defending anyone else.
Five minutes on a Google search produced this article:

UPS To Release 1st Quarter Results On Thursday, April 27, 2017 - NASDAQ.com

This "conference call" was open to reporters and the public.

So...perhaps TDU was on the call (likely they were), but it certainly didn't make them special, nor have you uncovered a caveat in your conspiracy theory.

In the end, I'm not defending TDU, rather debunking you....and it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

LOL!!!

Last edited:

Inthegame

Our competition will be all over this.
In the last few contracts the IBT acquiesced to UPS's request to bargain early only to be dragged through months of wasted time and union resources. In 2013, it took an Amazon threat to finally move UPS to negotiate realistically.
Thankfully, Sean O doesn't want to play that game again. If delaying negotiations hurts UPS financially, they should look hard in the mirror and then fire the idiots that came up with the BS strategy of 2013.