The Boston Bully at L251 & the upcoming Unity Conference in Vegas!!!

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

In the last few contracts the IBT acquiesced to UPS's request to bargain early only to be dragged through months of wasted time and union resources. In 2013, it took an Amazon threat to finally move UPS to negotiate realistically.
Thankfully, Sean O doesn't want to play that game again. If delaying negotiations hurts UPS financially, they should look hard in the mirror and then fire the idiots that came up with the BS strategy of 2013.

It's like this, I don't know a lot of the history here and it's none of my business but I've seen Sean O speak and the dude is not going to put up with :censored2:. And you need that against this :censored2:ing company, If you start later on than UPS cant drag there feet, :censored2: has to get done, I still believe that UPS has a lot more to lose than we do, not in every situation but for the most part. I can see starting in April as a smart/intentional move. Kind of warning shot saying don't :censored2: with us!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
It's like this, I don't know a lot of the history here and it's none of my business but I've seen Sean O speak and the dude is not going to put up with :censored2:. And you need that against this :censored2:ing company, If you start later on than UPS cant drag there feet, :censored2: has to get done, I still believe that UPS has a lot more to lose than we do, not in every situation but for the most part. I can see starting in April as a smart/intentional move. Kind of warning shot saying don't :censored2: with us!
Great post. Great foresight. You obviously get it.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

anHOURover

Actually, I have some clue. Your post shows that you have no clue. I have no idea why you think you should stop taking your antidepressants. Smh
brother I'm ready to stuff the air cans!
i got all my literature ready!!
i can't wait for time to pass us!
i will be a major player again
FACT

10 Pt

Yes and xxxx will xxxx and that means that we're xxxx of xxxx not getting xxxx by xxxx xxxx and xxxx to them.
They can xxxx it.

10 Pt

hey brother
i was not talking to you brother
I'm the vote no leader and I'm not a follower
FACT
IMG_20170313_222443.jpg

Every leader has a good set of wheels.