The CEO Thanked Us?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Well now it’s official.. Walmart employees start out at a higher wage than ups employees....Macy’s, target, ... the list goes on...is someone going to step up for our pr employees.... ups?? The union???

1BEC8D94-F284-4D54-99DE-53AF8E0DD2EF.gif

What’s wrong with our Puerto Rican employees?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Well now it’s official.. Walmart employees start out at a higher wage than ups employees....Macy’s, target, ... the list goes on...is someone going to step up for our pr employees.... ups?? The union???
The wages negotiated in the contract are for minimums only. UPS can pay anything over that as they see fit. They may have to start looking at raising the starting pay for PT's if they want to be able to attract and retain the PT workforce.

Heavy Package

To all UPS "Executives":

While you ate off the hog and enjoyed all of your family time this Christmas we were working our a* off trying to make it happen and get it done. You are full of crap! You own the reason why employees are so disgruntled! You own the reason why we are contemplating striking later this year! I see right through your crap as do most of the rank and file!!

George-Costanza-eats-like-a-pig1.jpg

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
Seems Amazon is doing pretty well with the business model..not hearing about anyone just driving off..misdeliveries, but not drive offs with the goods...

You may have not gotten all the PVD's in your area but in a lot of areas they worked out great. Didn't Union threaten something about it....mmm not sure.

You always state the gloom and doom and the end of UPS as we know it, It is not J Casey UPS anymore for the most part, technology has changed the dynamics of parcel delivery. Embrace it or shrivel away and die.

Your Union is the one that has let the pension go to crap and everything else, quit blaming UPS and asking for more money for a bailout...fix your own house first.

I am out, enjoy the rest of your holiday.
Still don't get it. But you will.

There are no free rides on the backs of others in this life. Every hurt you've dished out will have to paid out of your soul.

Well maybe your hide. I don't think you have a soul.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Sure the hell will not be the drivers.
They want to get everything.
Screw the part-timers.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The wages negotiated in the contract are for minimums only. UPS can pay anything over that as they see fit. They may have to start looking at raising the starting pay for PT's if they want to be able to attract and retain the PT workforce.
The problem with that is the Teamsters will try and say extra wages/hour above the contract rate set a precedence and will try to make UPS pay above the local 'going wage rate' in all locations.
In fact, that concept is in the Teamsters first offer.