The CEO Thanked Us?

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
In August when the Beemer's, Land Rover's, Toyota's (with the UPS delivery App on the phone) start coming thru the gates to deliver the packages, make sure you do not touch the car cause they will be real street thugs instead of package car thugs...:2guns:
Sorry thugs don’t do manual labor only slanging dope and counting money plus nobody will do are job for what they are going to pay scabs hate to tell you that.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
And as they load up their cars with iPads and phones then tell dragon and his crew to friend off they aren’t delivering s.....and there’s nothing anyone is going to do about it.... why do people need to porch pirate now when they can just drive into ups and take the whole enchilada....amazing....

Seems Amazon is doing pretty well with the business model..not hearing about anyone just driving off..misdeliveries, but not drive offs with the goods...

You may have not gotten all the PVD's in your area but in a lot of areas they worked out great. Didn't Union threaten something about it....mmm not sure.

You always state the gloom and doom and the end of UPS as we know it, It is not J Casey UPS anymore for the most part, technology has changed the dynamics of parcel delivery. Embrace it or shrivel away and die.

Your Union is the one that has let the pension go to crap and everything else, quit blaming UPS and asking for more money for a bailout...fix your own house first.

I am out, enjoy the rest of your holiday.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Seems Amazon is doing pretty well with the business model..not hearing about anyone just driving off..misdeliveries, but not drive offs with the goods...

You may have not gotten all the PVD's in your area but in a lot of areas they worked out great. Didn't Union threaten something about it....mmm not sure.

You always state the gloom and doom and the end of UPS as we know it, It is not J Casey UPS anymore for the most part, technology has changed the dynamics of parcel delivery. Embrace it or shrivel away and die.

Your Union is the one that has let the pension go to crap and everything else, quit blaming UPS and asking for more money for a bailout...fix your own house first.

Have a nice holiday with your family... we’ll continue this all next year I’m not stopping...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Enjoy eating a bag of D’s

Oh dragon... I only state what I see in my dealings with many many buildings that I visit.... im not making this up.... for how long this company has been in business and for how big it is it could be run much better...and as much as you think you’re an “insider”, having a ear to the pulse of the delivery business I really doubt amazon would ever announce if they were having issues with gig economy “employees “.... they have a more important job of making sure this company isn’t going to screw them again like in previous peaks....I look forward to contract negotiations.... might want to size up on the shorts and order some fresh socks... your ass might be out delivering amazon boxes...wel’ll see..

bumped

We at UPS just squeaked through this peak and there relatively no bad weather across the country. Many worked 6 days up to close to 70 hours to barely make service. UPS was extremely lucky with the weather.

Half of the PVD's in my area quit into the second week. There were a lot of missed pieces by the PVD drivers. I'm glad I didn't have to babysit any of them. The last 2 weeks of peak the PVD's got the gravy work that a driver and helper could have done in 90 minutes it took the PVD 10 hours to do.

35years

Gravy route
We rolled pkgs over and over again (while the UPS spokesman was saying it was all fixed). The center managers pretended we were running clean by loading each package car with 50-150 stops more than we could do in 14 hours, every day. We were told not to sheet the missed we brought back on many nights. We had no significant weather. We did not actually run clean (meaning just the normal amount of missed stops) from Cyber Tuesday till the Saturday before Christmas. All NDA was late nearly every day. It got so bad we did not even attempt the NDA till the following day (no priority for NDA, just get as many pkgs off as possible, the rest missed).

Our PVDs would last one day then quit. One lasted a week. Even with them only delivering smalls. The POD was a complete mess with pkgs from 1, 2, 3 plus days before without a delivery attempt. We had to redeliver many of the miss-delivered packages.

Not too worried about PVDs during a strike.

Last edited:

Coldworld

60 months and counting
No, I was braiding @cheryl hair the other day talking about it but we haven't decided yet.
I was told that Mr tony didn’t find your comment very funny.... I was sworn to secrecy, but I can tell you that they are very close to making this happen....there’s talk that an angel investor might be involved in the deal...possible 9 digit deal..

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I was told that Mr tony didn’t find your comment very funny.... I was sworn to secrecy, but I can tell you that they are very close to making this happen....there’s talk that an angel investor might be involved in the deal...possible 9 digit deal..
The angel investor is Abney.

F

Frankie's Friend

"The union" isn't done with the issue yet either mr puppet.
BTW we fix your "house's" pathetic dispatch daily and at peak we bailed out not only the pvds but the golf carts and the seasonals.
Without the union employees employed today your house would burn down with a five alarm fire. Youre a puppet with a string attached to your larger than normal set of lips. At least the hourly (union) workers arent answering phone calls on their holiday weekend like you are mr puppet.