The CEO Thanked Us?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
"The union" isn't done with the issue yet either mr puppet.
BTW we fix your "house's" pathetic dispatch daily and at peak we bailed out not only the pvds but the golf carts and the seasonals.
Without the union employees employed today your house would burn down with a five alarm fire. Youre a puppet with a string attached to your larger than normal set of lips. At least the hourly (union) workers arent answering phone calls on their holiday weekend like you are mr puppet.
You forgot “huge butthole”.

wide load

In August when the Beemer's, Land Rover's, Toyota's (with the UPS delivery App on the phone) start coming thru the gates to deliver the packages, make sure you do not touch the car cause they will be real street thugs instead of package car thugs...:2guns:
New England isn’t afraid to pull you out through your own window. Even if it’s rolled up.

wide load

I am still doubtful a strike will ever happen. With about 20% votes. It will pass. Hoffa will over ride any close supplement.
Problem will be our common issues. Last contract, we all voted on a healthcare issue that didn’t affect all of us. If we remember how we have been treated, it may surprise you how people vote.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Problem will be our common issues. Last contract, we all voted on a healthcare issue that didn’t affect all of us. If we remember how we have been treated, it may surprise you how people vote.

I would be surprised. Not holding my breath. Especially if the bonus returns.

wide load

I would be surprised. Not holding my breath. Especially if the bonus returns.
I don’t hold confidence in Hoffa as our leader anymore. I supported him because of Sean O. Now that Sean has “stepped away” I will follow his lead. He’s protected the East strongly against the company. I pray he becomes of president someday. Or in 3 years, 10 months and 29 days. But who’s counting?

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I don’t hold confidence in Hoffa as our leader anymore. I supported him because of Sean O. Now that Sean has “stepped away” I will follow his lead. He’s protected the East strongly against the company. I pray he becomes of president someday. Or in 3 years, 10 months and 29 days. But who’s counting?

Hoffa may end it in that time. We lost our opportunity. Hoffa played SO like a fiddle. Then dropped him. Now we will wait and see what is left. After this contract. Unions gave away too much money to the Democratic party. Omnibus bill killed the unions. Backed by unions. They are living the same fate. There may be only one or 2 left by 2424

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
Plenty of companies are hiring if you want to find another job that pays half of what you make.......
That's the trouble with people like you.

If you don't like it....leave.

If you don't like injustice....move to another country
If you don't like abuse....move to another company
If you don't like sickness.....lay down and die.

But don't ever spend your time trying to improve life right where you are. Not for yourself or those around you or those who will come after.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Hoffa may end it in that time. We lost our opportunity. Hoffa played SO like a fiddle. Then dropped him. Now we will wait and see what is left. After this contract. Unions gave away too much money to the Democratic party. Omnibus bill killed the unions. Backed by unions. They are living the same fate. There may be only one or 2 left by 2424
Lol....by 2424 the whole planet will be a wasteland and water will be the most valuable Commodity....there will be vast, vast areas the size of continent that won’t have anything but animals living there.....there won’t be any jobs anyway so no need for unions... we all will be long gone, including our kids and grandkids and great great grandchildren....

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Lol....by 2424 the whole planet will be a wasteland and water will be the most valuable Commodity....there will be vast, vast areas the size of continent that won’t have anything but animals living there.....there won’t be any jobs anyway so no need for unions... we all will be long gone, including our kids and grandkids and great great grandchildren....
Speak for yourself. I’m gonna be frozen with Walt Disney and Ted Williams. Then unthawed on Mars...

anHOURover

now you are for a strike? YOU ARE THE REASON WHY WE ARE IN THIS SITUATION
VOTE NO
VOTE NO
you were and always will be a yes man

Observer

There should be a cap on how much a CEO and others pull in. 9.5 million a year - really? Bring back the turkey at Christmas - a lot of us enjoyed it - you felt like "yea, we appreciate you" - a small gesture goes a long way. I didn't feel that Abney was sincere in what he was saying. He doesn't really care about anyone. You would think a former package car driver would remember - but no - it's all about the money. Shame on Abney. He's one of the reasons the morale is so low and now that they are having trouble retaining people they are finally getting their comupance. Karma does wonders.

wide load

There should be a cap on how much a CEO and others pull in. 9.5 million a year - really? Bring back the turkey at Christmas - a lot of us enjoyed it - you felt like "yea, we appreciate you" - a small gesture goes a long way. I didn't feel that Abney was sincere in what he was saying. He doesn't really care about anyone. You would think a former package car driver would remember - but no - it's all about the money. Shame on Abney. He's one of the reasons the morale is so low and now that they are having trouble retaining people they are finally getting their comupance. Karma does wonders.
friend Abney and his Cornish Game Hen.
A thriving company in a growing market equals friend you pay me!