The day after thanksgiving

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
yA5Pqx.gif

jaker

trolling
The whole thanksgiving thing bugs me , I already had to work because I didn't have enough seniority

Then when I finally get enough it's not a day off anymore

barnyard

KTM rider
My boss has said that we are delivering to less than half our zip codes. Generally thee are enough high seniority guys that want to work that very few are forced. I don't think either of my daughters are coming home for that weekend, so I might work.

rod

Retired 22 years
Triple time here and they can keep it. Only time I worked it was as a casual because I had to. Never again.

In my whole 30 years I never volunteered to work any day that wasn't a scheduled work day. I was never that money hungry and enjoyed my time off.

rod

Retired 22 years
My boss has said that we are delivering to less than half our zip codes. Generally thee are enough high seniority guys that want to work that very few are forced. I don't think either of my daughters are coming home for that weekend, so I might work.

Do you hate your life that much?:-)

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Black Friday is a cake day. My whole family lives far away, so no sense flying for only a few days, and my fiancee will probably be shopping that day. Keeps me away from the leftovers.

Cementups

Box Monkey
How're you doing?

Just had an appointment yesterday. Bone healing great.. They start me on more aggressive therapy tomorrow to get my strength and flexibility up a bit. My next appointment isn't until 1/06/16 so I will be off until at least then. My chiropractor has actually been doing a ton for me. He specializes a bit in shoulders so he enjoys torturing me. He's been breaking up a lot of the damaged tissue and muscle so that I can actually get more out of therapy.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Just had an appointment yesterday. Bone healing great.. They start me on more aggressive therapy tomorrow to get my strength and flexibility up a bit. My next appointment isn't until 1/06/16 so I will be off until at least then. My chiropractor has actually been doing a ton for me. He specializes a bit in shoulders so he enjoys torturing me. He's been breaking up a lot of the damaged tissue and muscle so that I can actually get more out of therapy.

Any good news on the financial end?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Glad you're healing up.

Sucks you have to wait so long.

Good luck, bud.