The debunked pseudoscience “gender identity” is being put in our contract.

Jim Rockford

The Teamsters have always been about diversity and inclusion.

View attachment 429363
Up until late 90’s nothing outside of Volvo bumper stickers used “diversity” with any regularity. It was relagated to the NPR side of town.

I still dont know what Inclusion means. How is it different than diversity? Seems like it was a word dropped into the lexicon by the ruling class without really ever being defined.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
Who cares? This really is a non issue for like 99 percent of upsers. It's not like transgendered people are going to get more pay or higher senoirty than others.

PT Car Washer

Who cares? This really is a non issue for like 99 percent of upsers. It's not like transgendered people are going to get more pay or higher senoirty than others.
99.9%. We have a Feeder driver from another Hub that shows up during the Twi sort that wears his hair like a female and other odd things. Who cares.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Up until late 90’s nothing outside of Volvo bumper stickers used “diversity” with any regularity. It was relagated to the NPR side of town.

I still dont know what Inclusion means. How is it different than diversity? Seems like it was a word dropped into the lexicon by the ruling class without really ever being defined.
Relax guy, no one is coming to take you gun that you never use for self defense.

542thruNthru

See, i didnt know 99 percent of ups had a spokeperson. I take it all back.
giphy-7.gif

Jim Rockford

Everyone knows there are only two sexes. Everyone disagreeing with that either has a mental disorder as everyone has agreed on since forever or they are just lying.
Yes. None of it comes in the ballpark of possible being real or true. Its lending a hand to institutionalizing predatory medical butchery and shielding it behind some bogus civil rights imagery.No.No and NO.

TheBoxCat

Yes. None of it comes in the ballpark of possible being real or true. Its lending a hand to institutionalizing predatory medical butchery and shielding it behind some bogus civil rights imagery.No.No and NO.
Imagine not having a basic understanding of sex in nature, (spoiler alert: there are more than two sexes in many species of animals), and not understanding other cultures' perception of gender. Both in modernity and in history.

Now I must ask, is hate just a hobby for you? Or do you genuinely believe the false information you're spewing online?