The dumb things UPSers do!

DOK

Its like when someone calls in to complain about a driver speeding. UPS acts all concerned but have you ever heard of someone chewed out because they were going too fast? It never happened at my old center in the 30 years I was there. It "might be suggested" that they slow down in front of so and so's house---but only there.
They have telematics yet driving the speed limit all day is never brought up.

jaker

trolling
-

He enjoyed posting too many pictures while working (kind of like the post whoring that goes on with a few -you know who you are) people on here who post all day while working. I still think the day will come they regret doing that.
I post all day at work , but then again welcome to feeder life

detmaintainer

Detroit Maintenance Rat
Maintenance man fired for stealing turkeys.

Auto mechanic fired for pissing on belt. He was too lazy to climb the steps to use the bathroom.

Maintenance man goating Sup. in locker room.

Mechanic napping under cars in line up and having to scoot out sideways when he overslept and driver started car and took off.

Maintenance man collecting returnable bottles every day. He even took the pee bottles and emptied them in the sink bare handed.

Auto mechanics getting coffee for Sup. when they decided to stop at the bathroom and stir it with there crank. Ended up getting a burned pecker.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
This is the second thread you’ve brought back from the dead. Why?

If it's not locked, it's fair game...
sqtYh99.gif

brostalss

I got the potential winner.

Driver buys five 5 gallon buckets of paint on route. Puts on top shelf in the back. Continues with deliveries. Two buckets fall to floor and break open. Leaking paint onto floor dripping out rear door leaving a trail on the city streets. Drives back to Hub. Goes to car wash and uses pressure washer to clean paint up not knowing the paint is going into the city drain system. Fire department Haz Mat team shows up to clean up mess. Confiscates and totals the package car. Driver wants remaining paint back. Call police on FT Sup saying he is stealing my paint.

I heard the fine was in the six figures.

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude

Driver buys five 5 gallon buckets of paint on route. Puts on top shelf in the back. Continues with deliveries. Two buckets fall to floor and break open. Leaking paint onto floor dripping out rear door leaving a trail on the city streets. Drives back to Hub. Goes to car wash and uses pressure washer to clean paint up not knowing the paint is going into the city drain system. Fire department Haz Mat team shows up to clean up mess. Confiscates and totals the package car. Driver wants remaining paint back. Call police on FT Sup saying he is stealing my paint.

Dayum. Wth. No

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

I’ve got one involving paint

Was in a pos p400 had the bulkhead taped open as usual

I hit the brakes they lock up as usual
5 gallon bucket of white paint come sliding out the door hits the bulkhead and explodes all over me and the cab

Saw that truck years later doghouse still had white paint all over it had to throw away the pants and spray paint my shoes back to black