The dumb things UPSers do!

oldngray

nowhere special
Its like when someone calls in to complain about a driver speeding. UPS acts all concerned but have you ever heard of someone chewed out because they were going too fast? It never happened at my old center in the 30 years I was there. I "might" be suggested that they slow down in front of so and so's house---but only there.

Usually they call and complain because their precious Junior is playing in the street and their first response is to call and complain instead of actually doing anything about their spoiled brat.

Johney

Its like when someone calls in to complain about a driver speeding. UPS acts all concerned but have you ever heard of someone chewed out because they were going too fast? It never happened at my old center in the 30 years I was there. It "might" be suggested that they slow down in front of so and so's house---but only there.
Calling and complaining and having video are two entirely different things.

oldngray

nowhere special
What happened to STUG? How come he disappeared and know- it- all's like Upstate are still here?

STUG was like the poster boy for good PR until some jerkwad wanted to make an example of him. I don't blame him for not wanting to post any more.

rod

Retired 22 years
-
STUG was like the poster boy for good PR until some jerkwad wanted to make an example of him. I don't blame him for not wanting to post any more.

He enjoyed posting too many pictures while working (kind of like the post whoring that goes on with a few -you know who you are) people on here who post all day while working. I still think the day will come they regret doing that.

Last edited:

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Its like when someone calls in to complain about a driver speeding. UPS acts all concerned but have you ever heard of someone chewed out because they were going too fast? It never happened at my old center in the 30 years I was there. It "might be suggested" that they slow down in front of so and so's house---but only there.
We had out most senior driver get a speeding ticket once. He always runs 1-2 hrs over. The boss just laughed at him.