The dumb things UPSers do!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Crash into a cement post...and drive off...at a business where there was cameras.

We had a driver who scraped a residential driveway and bumped a $120K Corvette-----didn't report either accident; in fact, he vehemently denied hitting the Vette. Took our mgt tam two weeks to figure out that he did in fact hit the Vette.

He no longer works here.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
We had a driver who scraped a residential driveway and bumped a $120K Corvette-----didn't report either accident; in fact, he vehemently denied hitting the Vette. Took our mgt tam two weeks to figure out that he did in fact hit the Vette.

He no longer works here.
I TAPPED a recycle bin...I took pics and called my supervisor because I didn't want someone to report a hit and run...my sup laughed and told me not to even call if it happened again but I am not taking any chances

Johney

I hope "Nick" enjoys having to go to UPS to pick up his stuff from now on because the driver wants a signature. What a "friend"in snowflake.
Think he'll enjoy that as much as that idiot that threw the package will enjoy his unpaid time off?

rod

Retired 22 years
You're joking right?

Its like when someone calls in to complain about a driver speeding. UPS acts all concerned but have you ever heard of someone chewed out because they were going too fast? It never happened at my old center in the 30 years I was there. It "might be suggested" that they slow down in front of so and so's house---but only there.

Last edited: