The MrFedEx Annual Express Peak Prediction(s)

dezguy

Anyone else starting 20 minutes earlier tomorrow morning?
Nope, got word that my shift was being cut 10 minutes, last week. I'm sure by the middle of the week, my manager will be telling me to punch in as soon as I walk in the door. Nope, starting at my scheduled time and working 10 minutes later. Want to play games? I'm down.

Purplepackage

Got a message today saying need everyone back by 18:45 tonight I just laughed, half the station didn't even punch in until 8 this morning. Sort started at 6:35 for us and as I'm pulling out at 8:15 I still see guys walking in. What a joke

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Got a message today saying need everyone back by 18:45 tonight I just laughed, half the station didn't even punch in until 8 this morning. Sort started at 6:35 for us and as I'm pulling out at 8:15 I still see guys walking in. What a joke

Positive Pull...maybe not, eh? They never stop tinkering with start times, even when it's obvious that everyone needs to start early. Monday, the freight is here for sure, but wait!! Tomorrow, there's bad weather forecast in MEM. Call the recorder, or start later.

Joke is right.

dezguy

Anyone else get extremely late freight today? Monday, the day everything should be there, waiting to be sorted; We got on road an hour late.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
We started at regular time today but it's now 9:35 and we are still waiting for a late truck. Oh, and we're supposed to stay under 10 hours. LMAO!

dezguy

Today looked like a bloodbath in the station. I have never seen so many stops being left behind with management not even knowing what to do with them.

BigTex61

It's gunna be a great peak! 2 hours late, short on trucks, can't cover all routes dra created, sick calls, manager's freaking out! Ah yes!

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Anyone else get extremely late freight today? Monday, the day everything should be there, waiting to be sorted; We got on road an hour late.

2 hour late start today... Ugg

We started at regular time today but it's now 9:35 and we are still waiting for a late truck. Oh, and we're supposed to stay under 10 hours. LMAO!

Today looked like a bloodbath in the station. I have never seen so many stops being left behind with management not even knowing what to do with them.

It's gunna be a great peak! 2 hours late, short on trucks, can't cover all routes dra created, sick calls, manager's freaking out! Ah yes!
Wow. FUBAR indeed. Fred and Matt Thornton have screwed this company up so bad that I swear The Three Stooges could have done a better job.

Sparky

Didn't leave station until 1030, still on road with about 30 stops left, sun is down. I guess this is what its like to work days.

dezguy

On road two hours late, just got done a few minutes ago. 3 pallets almost as tall as I am with packages that didn't go out this morning were sitting on the floor when I pulled in. Management is begging people to go back out. Most are just laughing as they head to the courier room.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
On road two hours late, just got done a few minutes ago. 3 pallets almost as tall as I am with packages that didn't go out this morning were sitting on the floor when I pulled in. Management is begging people to go back out. Most are just laughing as they head to the courier room.

For the last 20+ years I've worked at FedEx, this week has ALWAYS been heavy. I'm not understanding why there is no plan in place??? Crazy.