Heffalump

My drivers don’t do that, nor do they have to. I load my trucks stop for stop with bulk stops grouped together. I won’t bring a package on the truck unless I’m going to put it away properly. If I can’t put it away the right way, it gets stacked out until I can do it right.
One of my drivers gets in early and does this. Can't say that I like it but maybe he just wants to go home early? IDK what happens after filing?

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
When I loaded I knew which drivers would show up early and work.
I would stop loading their trucks and just stack out about an hour or so before we would go down.
They loaded the trucks for free and looked at me like I was the idiot.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
When I loaded I knew which drivers would show up early and work.
I would stop loading their trucks and just stack out about an hour or so before we would go down.
They loaded the trucks for free and looked at me like I was the idiot.
If one likes to come in early I just keep the asileway of the PC completely clear and blow it out last if we close out early.
Plenty if drivers just don't want to trip, fall and die in these loads sometimes.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
9:00 and you just want a pic with your preloader; Get them to try out some of yesterday's food cart/wife's cooking.
de2a3cf6b72490378f4c3ab30e464758.gif

a9e.jpg

Drivers who purposely drag ass all day knowing they will get some greenhorn to come take 25 stops off them. There's a difference between keeping a steady pace and purposely going slower than reasonable.
Drivers who take their hour lunch after their last stop so they won't have to go help other drivers.
Drivers who don't put their internationals and hazmats in the correct place when they RTB. Instead they place it on the belt and jam up the air belt because the PT'ers have to stop the belt, separate it, and walk it across the building to where it's supposed to go.
I so agree with this. I am sick and tired of getting my route done and I always get called to help those drivers who go slow on purpose and leave all their apartments and crappy stops to the end so they can transfer it to someone else who comes to help. I would love to just come home after my route is empty, especially when I am running about 170 stops myself.

wayfair

swollen member
I so agree with this. I am sick and tired of getting my route done and I always get called to help those drivers who go slow on purpose and leave all their apartments and crappy stops to the end so they can transfer it to someone else who comes to help. I would love to just come home after my route is empty, especially when I am running about 170 stops myself.
so that driver deserves all those apt stops.... wah... help a brother out!

AlliSeeisBrown

When I was still driving, our center had a driver etiquette "code" that if you needed help, you'd transfer the easiest stuff away even if it was 'more stops'. You'd keep the more difficult stuff for yourself. If you broke that code, we broke your nose.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Too bad for you sucka

Hopefully someday you’ll figure it out

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Maybe that’s a sign that you’re running too much. Do you take your lunch?

Slug Life

When do we eat?
I respect most of the drivers in my building and most of us get along great. The only drivers I have issues with are the ones that regularly try to work off the clock. If I see them working, management gets on their case because I demand they get paid otherwise I’ll file a grievance on it. We have 3 or 4 drivers that are always an issue.
You can’t fix stupid.

Slug Life

When do we eat?
Question for you. Have you ever tried using the same tactic back at them? You got prove who the Alpha Slug is in every loop. When guys see me coming their way for a week they start using options days. Over

I do take my lunch and I have started moving slower. I dont mind helping others because you never know when I need help but there are a few that need help every freaking day and they try to transfer the worst stops your way. I have learned who those people are and you can bet I take my sweet time getting to them.

El Correcto

god is dead
When I was still driving, our center had a driver etiquette "code" that if you needed help, you'd transfer the easiest stuff away even if it was 'more stops'. You'd keep the more difficult stuff for yourself. If you broke that code, we broke your nose.
I come from the etiquette of it’s not my job to dispatch and if they want you to take stops they need to tell me what to hand over or you can make the call. Not my concern.