Catatonic

Nine Lives
Tit for Tat Waldo

tit for tat.jpg

UPS Preloader

I respect most of the drivers in my building and most of us get along great. The only drivers I have issues with are the ones that regularly try to work off the clock. If I see them working, management gets on their case because I demand they get paid otherwise I’ll file a grievance on it. We have 3 or 4 drivers that are always an issue.

UPS Preloader

They are probably trying to reorganize your mess

My drivers don’t do that, nor do they have to. I load my trucks stop for stop with bulk stops grouped together. I won’t bring a package on the truck unless I’m going to put it away properly. If I can’t put it away the right way, it gets stacked out until I can do it right.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I respect most of the drivers in my building and most of us get along great. The only drivers I have issues with are the ones that regularly try to work off the clock. If I see them working, management gets on their case because I demand they get paid otherwise I’ll file a grievance on it. We have 3 or 4 drivers that are always an issue.
I like how you do.

wayfair

swollen member
Better yet, pour it on his seat. I guarantee he will never leave one in the car after that.

cover driver is going to have to deal with that.... I feel a cough coming on

ManInBrown

My drivers don’t do that, nor do they have to. I load my trucks stop for stop with bulk stops grouped together. I won’t bring a package on the truck unless I’m going to put it away properly. If I can’t put it away the right way, it gets stacked out until I can do it right.
Wish you were my loader. I can’t even get mine to lip load