sikidiki

after reading the thread, its not really a driver bash but is anyone else annoyed when we get late air and the preloaders all go home and when i come back from pcm i have 3 totes of smalls to sort and everyones trying to leave the building? Seems to happen to me every day i work. I had my truck all sorted and lined up before pcm too

after reading the thread, its not really a driver bash but is anyone else annoyed when we get late air and the preloaders all go home and when i come back from pcm i have 3 totes of smalls to sort and everyones trying to leave the building? Seems to happen to me every day i work. I had my truck all sorted and lined up before pcm too

Why the hell are you sorting b4 start time?!?

sikidiki

its the difference between a good day and a bad day, my dad worked for ups for 38 years and he told me to go in an hour before and go through my truck and organize it the way i like it, so thats what im doing. Trust me im not the only one, all the baby boomers are doing it as well.

wayfair

swollen member
its the difference between a good day and a bad day, my dad worked for ups for 38 years and he told me to go in an hour before and go through my truck and organize it the way i like it, so thats what im doing. Trust me im not the only one, all the baby boomers are doing it as well.
I wonder how much money he lost.

I wonder how much money you are losing.

anyone that works "off" the clock are idiots!

upschuck

Most drivers are prima donnas. I have worked both jobs, and there is absolutely no reason to think you are better than the other position. Both positions have their own difficulties to deal with on any typical day. Physically, preload has the harder job, mentally/emotionally, the driver has the harder job.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I’m willing to bet you work through your lunch as well. Have you ever calculated how much money you’ve thrown away?

UPS thanks you for your service.

Brisket

Who did you tick off? Lol.

J/k

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Like father like son sounds like both are idiots

sikidiki

I wonder how much money he lost.

I wonder how much money you are losing.

anyone that works "off" the clock are idiots!

Well you just called our entire center idiots. If i see someone whos has been working at ups longer than ive been alive doing it, by golly im gonna do it to. I am a faithful sheep.

rod

Retired 22 years
Well you just called our entire center idiots. If i see someone whos has been working at ups longer than ive been alive doing it, by golly im gonna do it to. I am a faithful sheep.

Let me guess---you have already made up your mind to vote yes on the contract too.

AlliSeeisBrown

Drivers who purposely drag ass all day knowing they will get some greenhorn to come take 25 stops off them. There's a difference between keeping a steady pace and purposely going slower than reasonable.
Drivers who take their hour lunch after their last stop so they won't have to go help other drivers.
Drivers who don't put their internationals and hazmats in the correct place when they RTB. Instead they place it on the belt and jam up the air belt because the PT'ers have to stop the belt, separate it, and walk it across the building to where it's supposed to go.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Most drivers are prima donnas. I have worked both jobs, and there is absolutely no reason to think you are better than the other position. Both positions have their own difficulties to deal with on any typical day. Physically, preload has the harder job, mentally/emotionally, the driver has the harder job.
red-x-dance-gif.183079

Turdferguson

Just a turd

You know I didn't think it was possible for you to get,any stupider than you already were, but this post proves me wrong