The raise in 2002 was bigger than in 2019

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
I don't have to sell it to you. You are a very unreasonable person. I gave up on you. I don't need you. You are beyond help. You are to smart to help.
You mean you could not sell this crap contract to him so you will move on to some new guy to pawn this so called best contract ever so it can pass. Got it

BigBrown87

So you lost respect for an anonymous person and you are an anonymous person. I can live with this. Oh yeah, sorry you cant live on 36 an hour.
Is this the only come back to anything that you seem unreasonable you have? I thought Hoffa and Hall gave you more one liners to help with constitutes that did not agree this was the best contract ever. Better report back and let them know this one is burned out already.

Tony Q

My original question is minus the pension bump and maybe a lousy 4.15 dollar raise why is this the best contract ever? Why so many concessions and contract language that is weak makes this the best contract ever? Go ahead I spelled it out for you, no more dodging the issue Mr.Bigshot.
The pension bump, plus protection are more than fair in my accounts compared to what others have. The 4.15 if a responsible raise. I think we could have took something from somewhere else and gave the part timers after 4 or five years a catch up raise in hindsight. The contract being worth 14.8 billion over 5 years is very lucrative. The harassment language is beta than anyone in any industry, paying monetary penalties. The 22.4 is something we will need down the road to compete. Saturday and Sunday are going to be big down thyme road. The supplemental language that is not out yet is very good as well. I am not a fan of the 4 year progression for air drivers, but we wanted to enhance the healthcare for the other half of the full timers who's benefits weren't as good as other full timers and all part timers in Teamcare. The 9.5 protections help the wimps who are to scared to go on the list. What else do you want me to comment on?

Tony Q

You mean you could not sell this crap contract to him so you will move on to some new guy to pawn this so called best contract ever so it can pass. Got it
No I just think he's a jerk, so I could care less about him. There are many other fish in the sea.

Tony Q

Is this the only come back to anything that you seem unreasonable you have? I thought Hoffa and hall gave you more one liners to help with constitutes that did not agree this was the best contract ever. Better report back and let them know this one is burned out already.
I think if we put it out to the general public that you cant live on 36 an hour with an additional 45,00 in benefits they would laugh at you and say the usual all I have to do is drive around and deliver that I cant stand to hear.

BigBrown87

The pension bump, plus protection are more than fair in my accounts compared to what others have. The 4.15 if a responsible raise. I think we could have took something from somewhere else and gave the part timers after 4 or five years a catch up raise in hindsight. The contract being worth 14.8 billion over 5 years is very lucrative. The harassment language is beta than anyone in any industry, paying monetary penalties. The 22.4 is something we will need down the road to compete. Saturday and Sunday are going to be big down thyme road. The supplemental language that is not out yet is very good as well. I am not a fan of the 4 year progression for air drivers, but we wanted to enhance the healthcare for the other half of the full timers who's benefits weren't as good as other full timers and all part timers in Teamcare. The 9.5 protections help the wimps who are to scared to go on the list. What else do you want me to comment on?
How about the weak language that states are guaranteed 8hrs and consecutive 5 days states when scheduled and if work is available. Is that a typo on the unions part or a loophole for UPS to cut routes on Monday or any other day due to 22.4s working the weekend. I would tell you to watch the thread saying Informative video on 2018 contract which goes through a list of concessions, but you believe it to be politically motivated so there is no point on asking you to really listen to what it has to say. I have been telling all my coworkers this is a garbage contract and giving reasons why. Also why not make RCPD get first dibs on OT why are we giving 22.4s first bite of the apple. The language is weak and to say it is not is a blatant lie.

mikejonesjr

Part timers of the 2002 contract also got $1 per year raises over the 6 years which included their catch up raises. That 6 dollars over 6 years is the equivalent of almost $8.50 in today's inflation. Not sure what full time got but im sure it was also better than now. We get half that now and no catch up raises after making more profit? Your damn right the 2002 contract was better. Voting No No No

I think if we put it out to the general public that you cant live on 36 an hour with an additional 45,00 in benefits they would laugh at you and say the usual all I have to do is drive around and deliver that I cant stand to hear.
But they want to take it away from us. Everyone else is making record paychecks and record dividends. It's a bad deal.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
The pension bump, plus protection are more than fair in my accounts compared to what others have. The 4.15 if a responsible raise. I think we could have took something from somewhere else and gave the part timers after 4 or five years a catch up raise in hindsight. The contract being worth 14.8 billion over 5 years is very lucrative.
The Contract is worth $14.8 billion over 5 years. Translation $2.96 Billion a year. $2.96 billion a year paid by a company that had over $65.97 billion in revenue in 2017. That is 4.4% of revenue. Do you think The board hurt themselves laughing when they heard the sellout contract YOU agreed to?

The 22.4 is something we will need down the road to compete. Saturday and Sunday are going to be big down thyme road
Jesus Dude, "we need to compete." So everyone of yous take it in the shorts while I get mine." Says Tony the Seller! Wow you truly are bought and paid for by the company! We are the largest player in the game dimwit, We are beating the competition now!!! SO why are we being asked to make concessions? Use that brain god gave you! You are exactly whats wrong with this Union!!

The supplemental language that is not out yet is very good as well.
Says the Brown Cafe Seller! Sorry but nobody believes your :censored2: we will read it for ourselves. If this contract was so good it would sell itself. You would not have to huddle with the BA's to give them "talking points" to hide the :censored2: inside.

The harassment language is beta than anyone in any industry
Lie much? Or lets give you the benefit of the doubt. What industry has worse harassment language? What is their language?

The 9.5 protections help the wimps who are to scared to go on the list.
WTF are you going on about now?

Please stop the Lies Tony!

Benben

NOPE, you lose partner. Everyone, EVERYONE knows how hard we work. They see it everyday in every community of every state! And you only hear "drive around and deliver" come from management's mouths. The same ones who can NOT do our job for more than 1/2 a day! Why do you think they only get 6 hours of work when they go out with newbies? Once the Company starts down that road in the court of public opinion we own their ass with when we get home, what kind of family life we have and the working conditions.

Take your :censored2: sandwich and go away.

Stop lying Tony!

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Idk most of my customers I deliver too always say I know you guys make great money but I couldn’t do your job. It’s takes a special idiot to do our job day in day out imo. Yes it’s great pay/benefits but you work your ass off for it.

Benben

Kanovic, the public knows, they see it day in and day out. The Teachers showed everyone that the public is behind the common worker. Tony Q's assertion is a guaranteed looser and I really hope the company goes down this route!

Tony Q

Idk most of my customers I deliver too always say I know you guys make great money but I couldn’t do your job. It’s takes a special idiot to do our job day in day out imo. Yes it’s great pay/benefits but you work your ass off for it.
Tell them on Prime day this Monday what you make. Take a poll and see what hey think of your compensation package.

Tony Q

By the sound of you pushing this scam contract, it seems like you drink neither. Except for drinking dick.
Whatever you drink on your own time is okay with with me. I drink Scotch and you are talking about something else. I am all for you doing what makes you happy.

Tony Q

NOPE, you lose partner. Everyone, EVERYONE knows how hard we work. They see it everyday in every community of every state! And you only hear "drive around and deliver" come from management's mouths. The same ones who can NOT do our job for more than 1/2 a day! Why do you think they only get 6 hours of work when they go out with newbies? Once the Company starts down that road in the court of public opinion we own their ass with when we get home, what kind of family life we have and the working conditions.

Take your :censored2: sandwich and go away.

Stop lying Tony!
I know a lot of people doing this job and have a very strong family life. You are one of those woe is me Mesters.

Tony Q

The Contract is worth $14.8 billion over 5 years. Translation $2.96 Billion a year. $2.96 billion a year paid by a company that had over $65.97 billion in revenue in 2017. That is 4.4% of revenue. Do you think The board hurt themselves laughing when they heard the sellout contract YOU agreed to?
Ypu arena taking into account what we are already costing the company in compensation. You are just talking about the cost a year on top of cost that is already there.

Tony Q

Jesus Dude, "we need to compete." So everyone of yous take it in the shorts while I get mine." Says Tony the Seller! Wow you truly are bought and paid for by the company! We are the largest player in the game dimwit, We are beating the competition now!!! SO why are we being asked to make concessions? Use that brain god gave you! You are exactly whats wrong with this Union!!
Again I am so sorry you cant live on 36 dollars an hour, so we will get you up to over 40 an hour by the end of this contract. And that health and welfare package will be in the 50,000 range by the end of this contract also. We are practically making you work for peanuts.

Tony Q

Lie much? Or lets give you the benefit of the doubt. What industry has worse harassment language? What is their language?
Find me any language anywhere that is better. It should be easy if you are saying we are the worst. You are so long winded with your responses, I'm sure you can find some harassment language somewhere we can compare it to. Go for it, I dare ya.