The raise in 2002 was bigger than in 2019

M

MenInBrown

I have been a teamster way longer than you and stood on 1,000 more strike lines as well. You are a product of only working at one place, probably.

I can’t tell if it’s your ignorance or arrogance or just the way they train you supervisors? I grew up working on a farm. When I was working you were still attached to moms tit. 1000 more strike lines? Interesting.

Tony Q

Not shaved visible tattoos clearly not a driver or hes a scab fake news only part i could relate to on this video was the hamms
I don't know if you live under a shell or what, but there are drivers all over the country that have tattoos. In many areas they do not have to cover them up. Do some research.

Tony Q

How about the 10 million that abney received...
10 million is a lot of money. I will agree with that. Now do me a favor, because I do answer a lot of your questions. Would you google the top coo's and how much they are compensated at. Then match it up against your stooge.

Tony Q

16 YEARS OF INFLATION! We make less now than we did in 2002!

0 change in the excessive 9.5 bull:censored2:. So I get to lose out on family time some more!

I lost out on a Teamster leadership that was actually concerned about myself and my brothers and sisters!
I'm sorry that the 36 dollars an hour has not kept up with inflation for you and your loved ones. This can have a dramatic effect on your family like. I am again so sorry that the 40 dollars an hour you will be making at the end of this contract isn't enough either. I have failed you. Shame shame on me.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
10 million is a lot of money. I will agree with that. Now do me a favor, because I do answer a lot of your questions. Would you google the top coo's and how much they are compensated at. Then match it up against your stooge.
I know there are ceo’s That make 50 million a year...I get that but In the big scheme of things, how much more would ups have to pay out to make the raises all 1.00 a year???im guessing it’s a drop in the bucket from what they spend on mgt MIP and 401k matches which the rank and file don’t get...

Tony Q

:censored2: Dennis! Biggest UPS scab the teamsters have ever seen!

TonyQ that video you posted.........lets analyze it shall we?

First, a 16 year package driver with tats on the forearms? I call BULL:censored2:! No driver would get visible tats WHILE they were drivers, therefore this limp noodle would have gotten them before he started and before they were, "the cool thing to do." I call BULL:censored2:!

Second, We hear YET AGAIN, health care will cost us nothing. I believe the saying was, "not $500, not $50, not even $5" This :censored2: was tired the last contract. It was a lie then and is a lie now! Also this company suck-up claims that healthcare was a top priority? I didn't see or hear one employee raise it as an issue! But hey $1 is about the only positive they can say about the contract!!!

Third, whats this crap about $5 more going into the pension fund? I listened in on Dennis' magical mystery tour....err mean phone call and he said $1 (SPLIT 'TWEEN HEALTHCARE AND PENSION) not $5! But hey, gotta pull numbers out of his arse to make this :censored2:hole of a contract sound good huh?
New York, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and several other east coast states have very lax rules on tattoos. The west coast as well. The rest of this I will not even entertain due to the fact that you are really starting to annoy me.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I'm sorry that the 36 dollars an hour has not kept up with inflation for you and your loved ones. This can have a dramatic effect on your family like. I am again so sorry that the 40 dollars an hour you will be making at the end of this contract isn't enough either. I have failed you. Shame shame on me.
Settle down Tony, settle down...

Tony Q

I know there are ceo’s That make 50 million a year...I get that but In the big scheme of things, how much more would ups have to pay out to make the raises all 1.00 a year???im guessing it’s a drop in the bucket from what they spend on mgt MIP and 401k matches which the rank and file don’t get...
Each 50 cents costs 1,000,000 a year.

Tony Q

People are fired up... that’s all..I also want to say that I don’t think ANYONE on here want the company to not make money or go under...
I agree with your first statement. Your second one I disagree. I think people here are very unrealistic as to how things work and what it takes to compete.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I cant read everything pal. Every time I open this thing up, it's to like 65 alerts. I try to go through them, but its a lot. I do have another job you know.
Be glad nobody here has your phone number... that flip phone would be virtually blowing up 24/7...

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
I agree with your first statement. Your second one I disagree. I think people here are very unrealistic as to how things work and what it takes to compete.

Then explain it to us like we are 10 years old. We see everyone getting better EXCEPT US! Upper management, the board, shareholders (of which management are by far the largest voting group and benefit mightily)

Not one person had stated or even eluded to wanting the company to fail and hiding behind "unrealistic" and "compete" is a cope out! From the cheap seats all we see is, "eat your :censored2: sandwich we fed you and you are ungrateful for not liking it."