The Rut

Just a note on "avoidable". Just this last week a fdr driver was charged with "avoidable" for hitting Bambi going 63 in a 60 zone. They said if he was going 60...no charge.

Just watch it! The deer AND your speed!

I`d happily tell managment to remember that when they have a "hot load" next time.

UPSNewbie

On deer it`s Lyme disease. Lime disease is what you get from constantly drinking margaritas.

rofl.

I had a PETA minion giving me all kinds of hell about being a hunter. I asked her why she and her cult don't go after other predatory animals, and she said "that's just nature."

So I left it at that.

On topic of hitting the "deers," a friend was driving home from work and a deer ran into the side of her car. No dents or anything. It only knocked the deer out.

raceanoncr

I`d happily tell managment to remember that when they have a "hot load" next time.

Remember? REMEMBER? I know and YOU know, Cach, that management is notorious for having very short, if not non-existant, memories when it comes to these matters.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
hit the deer head on!!!!! you don't wantah swerve that feeder 60/65 on open road ,especially if you guttah set .......if you see it well in advance and you know no one is around you cuz you checked all the mirrors within 5/8 seconds i would try to get over but never just jerk the wheel ...

iowa boy

So, do you feeder guys get the ride along from the sup next time you drive? Where I'm at we had a deer run into the side of a tractor and the driver got a ride along the next night from the boss just cuz it was an accident. But in asking him, he told me it is classified as an unavoidable accident, which is amazing for UPS standards. Just wondering about all you other guys?

JimJimmyJames

Big Time Feeder Driver
On deer it`s Lyme disease. Lime disease is what you get from constantly drinking margaritas.

:bigsmile2:, boy did I drop the ball on that one. Here I am using big words like anthropomorphic and I screw up on the small ones. Serves my pretentious ass right. Great, there I go again :happy-very:.

outta hours

I'm just glad I didn't run into this hog.

p1-piggrandjury.jpg
p1-piggrandjury.jpg

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
In Hawaii this pig would be put into an "imu"(a ground oven with hot rocks and covered with "ti" leaves then covered with dirt). The size of this pig is incredible, but when it would be ready to eat it probably could feed half of the island!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
In Hawaii this pig would be put into an "imu"(a ground oven with hot rocks and covered with "ti" leaves then covered with dirt). The size of this pig is incredible, but when it would be ready to eat it probably could feed half of the island!

Or 3 IE people.

just got back from vacation, went to GA to hunt the rut... took 2 weeks to hunt and not looking forward to goin back to the grind... hey outta, i think that pic of the hog u posted was killed here in my home town, no deer but we got :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: like that, go figure.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I saw a 4 point buck today that was in the rut, he was ignoring me and giving all of his attention to a nearby doe. That was the last mistake he ever made. He is now at the butcher, courtesy of a slug from my 12 gauge shotgun.:happy-very:
PB010138.jpg