The slobs among us...

Overpaid Union Thug

Do you want to be the UPS driver who ends on on Youtube for standing on the side of the road next to his PC with his pecker out taking a leak?? Maybe he doesn't, either. There's a lot more privacy in the back of the truck.
I refuse to be fired for being responsible for some little girls (that just happened to be playing in the woods) seeing their first wee wee.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Don't take the chance of dumping your piss bottle in the vicinity of any civilization.
If you're dumping it from a gatorade bottle and someone sees it, it's improbable that they will think it's urine.
Being near a home or business is 99% of the day Very little opportunity to do it.
Not all drivers are around civilization all the time :) My route however has entirely too much civilization for my taste.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Don't take the chance of dumping your piss bottle in the vicinity of any civilization. Being near a home or business is 99% of the day. Very little opportunity to do it. All you need is to be on video pouring piss out of a bottle.
All depends where your at really. City-yes, country- you can do it all day long n no worries.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Don't take the chance of dumping your piss bottle in the vicinity of any civilization. Being near a home or business is 99% of the day. Very little opportunity to do it. All you need is to be on video pouring piss out of a bottle.
So if I dump water or coffee or anything liquid out some screwball will take video and upload it. Somehow I kind of doubt it.

JL 0513

I refuse to be fired for being responsible for some little girls (that just happened to be playing in the woods) seeing their first wee wee.

Have you heard of the cases where guys have been permanently placed on sex offender lists for being caught peeing in what they thought were private woods or off the road areas? Believe it, it's happened. It's far from the free country it used to be. Being fired wouldn't be so far fetched, although I'd say it would be unlikely.

JL 0513

If you're dumping it from a gatorade bottle and someone sees it, it's improbable that they will think it's urine.

How many Gatorade/Powerade flavors are a darker yellow in color? Never seen one.

And if anyone is pouring Gatorade out on the side of the road, then you know they're making too much money. LOL. Stuff's a fortune.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
And if anyone is pouring Gatorade out on the side of the road, then you know they're making too much money. LOL. Stuff's a fortune.
It's like 80 cents for a 32 ouncer at Target. 3 12 ounce cans of coke would be like $3-4. Not too bad :)

Sent from my 28 year old brown truck

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I keep a clean car also, I can't stand the slobs. If I drive a spare car, I clean it out at the end of the day too. Its time and a half, I can't believe people can't take a minute to do the right thing. Its easy to keep a car clean, I take a tote box in the morning and throw my Next Day Airs in it. I then use that tote box to throw any trash in the rest of the day. When I pull up to the fuel pumps, tossing trash into the garbage can is the first thing I do.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Have you heard of the cases where guys have been permanently placed on sex offender lists for being caught peeing in what they thought were private woods or off the road areas? Believe it, it's happened. It's far from the free country it used to be. Being fired wouldn't be so far fetched, although I'd say it would be unlikely.
I think that is an urban myth. Nobody is going to get convicted of sexual assault simply for peeing in the woods.

JL 0513

It's like 80 cents for a 32 ouncer at Target. 3 12 ounce cans of coke would be like $3-4. Not too bad :)

Sent from my 28 year old brown truck

That's about the cheapest you can find it. I buy 'em on sale only .79-.99 ea. Still overpriced. I don't care if it has electrolytes, it's still a massive profit margin.

Where are you buying you soda cans? Vending machines? I pay .20 a can for brand name (Coke/Pepsi). Only buy 12 packs when they are on sale. 4 for $10 for example. This weekend at my local store it is five 12 packs for $11.

JL 0513

I think that is an urban myth. Nobody is going to get convicted of sexual assault simply for peeing in the woods.

Not a myth, and we're not talking assault. You can get on the list for simple exposure, even innocently relieving yourself. Totally ridiculous but this is where we are at in this country now.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
That's about the cheapest you can find it. I buy 'em on sale only .79-.99 ea. Still overpriced. I don't care if it has electrolytes, it's still a massive profit margin.

Where are you buying you soda cans? Vending machines? I pay .20 a can for brand name (Coke/Pepsi). Only buy 12 packs when they are on sale. 4 for $10 for example. This weekend at my local store it is five 12 packs for $11.

Good man. You'll have that 'premium' Lexus in no time.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Have you seen "Horrible Bosses?"

Cementups

Box Monkey
How many Gatorade/Powerade flavors are a darker yellow in color? Never seen one.

If you're peeing a darker yellow color than maybe you should stop buying Gatorade and hydrate properly with WATER instead. Urine should be as close to clear as possible. Gatorade is not meant to be an all day drink. The purpose of Gatorade and other sports drinks is to help rehydrate your body quickly and help improve performance and productivity.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah

That's why you buy the big can of Gatorade mix because its cheaper than buying individual bottles. I use all my old Gatorade bottles to use with the mix. Also with the powder its mostly water your drinking rather than a whole bottle of sugar.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
That's why you buy the big can of Gatorade mix because its cheaper than buying individual bottles. I use all my old Gatorade bottles to use with the mix. Also with the powder its mostly water your drinking rather than a whole bottle of sugar.

Reused Gatorade bottle? Do you pour out the urine first?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Fragile

I wash mine. Power wash the floor too when my pick ups are light (we have a full service car wash at my building).

Someone should really wash it at night though. When it's completely empty. Shelves and all. I usually leave blown out and come back blown out.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We have 30 package cars in our lineup. It would take at least 15 minutes to thoroughly wash both the interior and exterior of each car. That works out to 7.5 hours to wash the whole fleet each day-----that's not going to happen.