The UPS Policy Book: Have you read it??????

over9five

Staff member
ymelord,

For you:

Dear Lord, I ask in your name to have your Holy Spirit move in the heart of ymelord's boss.

Please help him and all those resposnsible for seeing that their employees are cared for truly care for them.

Help them see the light and do the right thing and stand up for family values by seeing to it that workers get home in time to properly lead their families.

I ask for Your grace and your mercy in this area.

I ask that your will be done.

In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Amen.

Sincerely,
I

Holy crap....

Integrity

Binge Poster
Integrity I know it seems like a lot of posters on here enjoy your threads on here but I think I can speak for the majority on here and say we cank stand your threads. You might get a lot of responses but I think it's more out of disbelief that actual good content. Good luck
anonymous,

Participation in discussion threads is a voluntary act.

I personally don't comment or participate in threads or discussions not to my liking.

Thanks for the good luck wish.

Sincerely,
I

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
ymelord,

For you:

Dear Lord, I ask in your name to have your Holy Spirit move in the heart of ymelord's boss.

Please help him and all those responsible for seeing that their employees are cared for truly care for them.

Help them see the light and do the right thing and stand up for family values by seeing to it that workers get home in time to properly lead their families.

I ask for Your grace and your mercy in this area.

I ask that your will be done.

In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Amen.

Sincerely,
I
fail.jpg
fail.jpg