There is will be no hope or god in this place

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Religious people are stupid.

Exactly! The dumb "Jesus is God" believers get sent to the front line. Christians believing in heaven and Muslim martyrs believing in 72 virgins are equally insane.
So is pretending to know the future.
It is written...
"Professing themselves to be wise they became fools".

We cant even control our next heartbeat, breath, nor can we explain where the life comes from that makes our body move but we can explain and know what happens to that life when the body ceases to function?

"Religious people" are stupid? We can assess that comment is unfounded, presumptuous, derogatory, and without factual merit.

watdaflock?

So is pretending to know the future.
It is written...
"Professing themselves to be wise they became fools".

We cant even control our next heartbeat, breath, nor can we explain where the life comes from that makes our body move but we can explain and know what happens to that life when the body ceases to function?

"Religious people" are stupid? We can assess that comment is unfounded, presumptuous, derogatory, and without factual merit.
Do you see the irony? Speaking of having factual merit while defending religion. lol

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Do you see the irony? Speaking of having factual merit while defending religion. lol

It is impossible to uncouple the idea of being human from the idea of religious thought. We all have faith in something(s) that we do not understand, or believe things to be true without proof. We would be completely unable to function otherwise. Some people just happen to be aware of that fact and own it, while everyone else believes in their superiority, and the irony is lost on them.

P

pickup

Within each of us there is a mysterious innate force that drives us onward. It wants us to do better and be better. Call that force conscience, ambition, determination, power of will, or whatever you choose, it constantly whispers in our ears words of advice, stimulation and encouragement. If you will but heed the voice and utilize that inner power to the limit of its potentialities, nothing on earth can stop your progress.

Big
Bum
Stupid
Ass

Last edited by a moderator:

35years

Gravy route
Religious people are stupid.

Exactly! The dumb "Jesus is God" believers get sent to the front line. Christians believing in heaven and Muslim martyrs believing in 72 virgins are equally insane.

Religious people/Christians are stupid?
Copernicus
Galileo
Pascal
Isaac Newton
Johannes Kepler
Faraday
Joule
Louis Pasteur
Von Braun
Marconi

etc. etc.

All of them were Christian and therefore stupid...right?

Last edited:

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Copernicus
Galileo
Pascal
Isaac Newton
Johannes Kepler
Faraday
Joule
Louis Pasteur
Von Braun
Marconi

etc. etc.

George Washington
Christopher Columbus

35years

Gravy route
Shakespeare, Leonardo da Vinci,
Bach, Handel, Mozart, Vivaldi
Etc. etc.

Stupid, fearfull, and weak minded....right?

Last edited:

watdaflock?

Copernicus
Galileo
Pascal
Isaac Newton
Johannes Kepler
Faraday
Joule
Louis Pasteur
Von Braun
Marconi

etc. etc.

Ya, sure they were. Just because I was baptized, it does not mean I'm a Christian.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
They weren't stupid either. Just made some poor choices that are well documented. Thankfully, most of my poor choices aren't very well documented. Good thing someone took the blame for me.
Making a mistake should'nt label someone as stupid.

Continuing to consciously make the same mistake or support untruthful statements can validate the stupid label.

Consciously avoiding truth and substituting false and presumptuous statements as truth makes a person appear stupid.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Screenshot_20200308-073123_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200308-073212_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200308-073242_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200308-073351_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200308-073413_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200308-073439_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20200308-073606_Chrome.jpg
These are just the icing on his grand debut as pres with a wife who, never before, was proud of the country she chose to live in.

And his ex vp who can't remember if he's running for the senate or the president's office.
Screenshot_20200308-074424_Chrome.jpg

Dont throw stones while residing in a glass house.

watdaflock?

View attachment 285554 View attachment 285557 View attachment 285558 View attachment 285559 View attachment 285560 View attachment 285561 View attachment 285562
These are just the icing on his grand debut as pres with a wife who, never before, was proud of the country she chose to live in.

And his ex vp who can't remember if he's running for the senate or the president's office. View attachment 285564

Dont throw stones while residing in a glass house.
Obama isn't POTUS anyone.

Hope this helps.

35years

Gravy route
Consciously avoiding truth and substituting false and presumptuous statements as truth makes a person appear stupid.

Avoiding the one who is Truth itself, presuming he doesn't exist because of one's own presumptions is foolhardy. Evevidence of His existence is all around us.

When I see a masterpiece of art I do not presume that molecules randomly combined and floated on to a canvas by themselves. Rather I can surmise that an artist created the work.

So too looking at the beauty of a sunrise or the complex symmetry of a DNA strand, or the existance of objective moral truths leads me to the great artist.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Obama isn't POTUS anyone.

Hope this helps.
He was the last "president". Hope this helps.

If you're going to defame one president, be aware that there's many more that have spoken and done worse and whatever the link in your mind is between Trump and 'god' is baffles many.

Last edited:

DriverNerd

First rule of atheism is to ensure every opportunity to make it known you are in atheist is taken.

Let me first say so everybody knows that I am also an atheist and this is simply not true. /sarcasm

Actually as an atheist this is what bothers me most of about some atheists. My view is that I can't prove there isn't a god, and you can't prove there is one, so why can't everyone believe what they want or not want to believe. Sure there are times it should be discussed like with religion in politics, etc., but I'm not talking about that; I mean in general.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Atheism is just the lack of belief in a god or gods. Beyond that, there are no rules. In my experience the atheists who are the most outspoken tend to come from a very religious background. Atheists who weren't brought up in religion seem to be more relaxed about it.