There is will be no hope or god in this place

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Former driver Randy Lankford, now a pastor, said he was part of that effort to gather for prayer. Lankford said that was when "the harassment and bullying by Steve Keller started."
Eventually, while Keller was grilling Lankford during a ride-along inspection, Lankford believed he was having a heart attack from the stress and went to a hospital. It was his last day with UPS, he said.

Hilarious :happy-very:
steve keller?

wasn't he on Streets of San Francisco?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Please don’t subject me with your fairytales

Fear and control of the weak minded
fedora_atheist.jpg

pierregarcon

This seems fake to me. Much like the last time this issue came up Googling only brings up posts on this site and "faith based news" sources. And very few at that. WDN, Christian Wire, some dude name Todd Starnes who shockingly is some conservative radio host or something.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
This seems fake to me. Much like the last time this issue came up Googling only brings up posts on this site and "faith based news" sources. And very few at that. WDN, Christian Wire, some dude name Todd Starnes who shockingly is some conservative radio host or something.

Imagine that, main stream media isn't at all concerned about anything negative happening to "Christians". Weird.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Todd Starnes, that's a whackadoo right there. He got fired from FOX news for claiming that democrats worship the pagan god Moloch or some such.