This dr facci is in deep

bacha29

January 17: President Trump orders travelers from Wuhan to the US to be screened at airports.

January 24: President Trump holds a briefing for senators about the coronavirus. Democrats skip it for their failed impeachment hoax.

January 31: President Trump puts in place travel restrictions from China. Democrats chastise the move, calling him xenophobic.

February 29: The US has its first Wuhan Virus death.

Thank you President Trump for keeping America Great!
And tonight he showed us how he's going to cure COVID afflicted patients by injecting them with kitchen disinfectant and UV light. Of course since you refuse to pay for television you probably didn't see that news conference given that you get your information courtesy of your rabbit ear equipped 1961 RCA 15" black and white TV......MAGA.... LMAO!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And you willfully chose to omit the most important fact of all . Bush did make the granting of MFN permanent and it was indeed legislation introduced and strongly backed by the Republican controlled congress . Don't blame me for the fact that DIDO jumps off topic and once again launches in to his " liberals insist on defending China" nonsense when the Republicans not only did nothing to thwart China's emergence as a world economic power......they aided it.
You're deflecting from the fact that China tried to cover up their outbreak, by blaming it on Republicans 20 years ago who ended trade restrictions from the 70s....

...and I'm the one off topic?
Damn bro your TDS is off the charts.
Seek help.

Working4the1%

902813E7-30E5-472C-B059-13F51B2E37B3.png

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
And you willfully chose to omit the most important fact of all . Bush did make the granting of MFN permanent

Odd that you didn't utter a peep about MFN status until after you blew your load with "GOP SIGNED PL 106 INTO LAW" only to be wrong.