This dr facci is in deep

Peytonmanning11

Advertise with Mother Jones
20200425-trump-face-2000.jpg

Michael Reynolds/Zuma

For indispensable reporting on the coronavirus crisis and more, subscribe to Mother Jones' newsletters.
President Donald Trump was up early Saturday morning taking credit for sending a few ventilators to Colorado and thanking all the people in the state who allegedly sent him “thank you” notes for his benevolence. He also tagged Sen. Cory Gardner, a Republican up for a tough reelection race this year, who he has previously credited for helping with the ventilator acquisition.

But as the Denver Post has pointed out, thanks to Trump, the state actually got 400 fewer ventilators than it would have if the administration hadn’t meddled in its procurement process.
Nice try it not the job of the government it the job of the states and I don't care about theose liberal stoners

Peytonmanning11

Opening the economy rapidly but safely we had the best economy we will do it again libreals this dr is illuminati same with china commies build the wall crime will fall maga kaga

Peytonmanning11

You can't even use punctuation and believe in some all powerful behind the scenes group controlling everything. That's fine if you're 14. Grow up already.
I dont need to libreal this ain't school and I'm way older then you I used to think conspiracy theorists were nuts but not so sure anymore. It is as if we are being tested to see how far we can be pushed and for how long before we start to fight back. If you were to engineer a virus as part of this test what would design it to do? Take out those of least use to you in the future. That would be those that are old, those with long term health issues and those that are otherwise weak and ill.
Strange coincidence that is exactly what this virus is doing with about 95% effectiveness.