This dr facci is in deep

Peytonmanning11

4 more years build the wall crime will fall Kaga no more made in China we want made in the usa globalism is a failure no more people takeing adventure advantage of usa this China virus was made by the illuminati they hate the USA

floridays

ROFLMAO! !!
You idiot, give us proof of 1, ONE, meeting Rump invited a Democrat to since Pelosi stood up and gave him the finger!

Jesus you idiot, Rump won't even invite every Republican Senator to a meeting!

Your credibility is a joke Mr. "I was there!"
Exactly what meetings do you speak of?
I'll reduce you once again to no response and a" funny," or "creative" vote. You always seem to lose your voice.
Don't call someone an idiot, you may be sitting next to me in the dungeon.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Exactly what meetings do you speak of?
I'll reduce you once again to no response and a" funny," or "creative" vote. You always seem to lose your voice.
Don't call someone an idiot, you may be sitting next to me in the dungeon.

January 17: President Trump orders travelers from Wuhan to the US to be screened at airports.

January 24: President Trump holds a briefing for senators about the coronavirus. Democrats skip it for their failed impeachment hoax.

Keep up or shut up!

vantexan

Nope china did this virus because they hated our economy they did it with the illuminati help we will KAGA and build the wall crime will fall
Why would China seek to hurt the economy of their largest trading partner? China may dislike us for a number of reasons, and vice versa, but until they grow to the point that they no longer need us don't expect them to shoot themselves in the foot.

fishtm2001

Advertise with Mother Jones
20200425-trump-face-2000.jpg

Michael Reynolds/Zuma

For indispensable reporting on the coronavirus crisis and more, subscribe to Mother Jones' newsletters.
President Donald Trump was up early Saturday morning taking credit for sending a few ventilators to Colorado and thanking all the people in the state who allegedly sent him “thank you” notes for his benevolence. He also tagged Sen. Cory Gardner, a Republican up for a tough reelection race this year, who he has previously credited for helping with the ventilator acquisition.

But as the Denver Post has pointed out, thanks to Trump, the state actually got 400 fewer ventilators than it would have if the administration hadn’t meddled in its procurement process.