This dr facci is in deep

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I liked watching you disgusting liberals attack a self made businessman who voluntarily converted his factory to make protective equipment for health care workers.... all because he mentioned God.

Mike Lindell is a shill for Trump. Nobody is attacking for making masks. That is absolutely admirable. But to stand up there and say that Trump is basically a gift from God is ridiculous.

THAT is what's objectionable, plus giving a platform for Christianity while leaving out the other Gods.

Peytonmanning11

You all need to connect the dots China did this virus the who is covering for china this dr is a deep state plant who is in the illumanti china was made at our economy because it was going great illuminati did only get ww3 so they unleashed this virus with china

It will be fine

You all need to connect the dots China did this virus the who is covering for china this dr is a deep state plant who is in the illumanti china was made at our economy because it was going great illuminati did only get ww3 so they unleashed this virus with china
It’s clear the CIA unleashed this virus in China under Trump’s direction. He didn’t think it would spread here. The agency has the vaccine. They’ve spread it through the US population, that explains the “asymptomatic” people. Wake up sheeple!!!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Have you told the CIA your story yet?

I bet they would like to hear it

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
FBI wants you to call them.(1-800-225-5324)

CatMan

Mike Lindell is a shill for Trump. Nobody is attacking for making masks. That is absolutely admirable. But to stand up there and say that Trump is basically a gift from God is ridiculous.

THAT is what's objectionable, plus giving a platform for Christianity while leaving out the other Gods.
Yeah , like scientology

CatMan

"The Who is covering for China"?..you mean the band?

Peytonmanning11

World health organization covering for China china did the virus illuminati did not get ww3 and china hated our economy doing so well so they mad the virus of dec of last year why are you libreals in love with chicoms so much they ain't our friends

DeliveryException

World health organization covering for China china did the virus illuminati did not get ww3 and china hated our economy doing so well so they mad the virus of dec of last year why are you libreals in love with chicoms so much they ain't our friends

How can people not see the truth?

The truth is Amazon is behind it all. Shut down all the stores and people have to buy through them. Bezos is just sitting up in his lair with a hairless cat on his lap and rubbing his hands together.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Yeah , like scientology

OK. Based on our supposed love for Freedom of Religion, why doesn't Trump provide a free platform for Scientologists? Tom Cruise could have been up there telling us to have faith in L. Ron Hubbard and to read our copy of Dianetics for comfort. Oh, and he would need to drop to his knees and tell us all that Trump was a gift from Hubbard.

The easy answer is that Trump would have little to gain from an endorsement from Cruise, and there are relatively few Scientologists, so go with the biggest numbers.

Easily provable double standard.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Would either of you really be "right"? Under or overestimating the number of dead does make those who have died any less dead.
Exactly.
I'm not trying to be right on the number, I'm making a point.

Their claim is I don't believe in science because I don't think whatever projection they cherry pick is right.

They come in after the fact and say President Trump didn't listen to the scientists, but I posted the scientists that had low projections. He listened to them. Hindsight is 20/20, they're using people's deaths for political points.