This dr facci is in deep

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
So in your mind, there’s no discernible difference between the USA and South Korea outside of the leadership.

South Korea had an aggressive testing program that was actually real, and not imagined. They tested far more people per capita than any other country and they did it quickly. Drive-up testing was widely available and quickly processed.Trump's statement yesterday that the US has tested more per capita was an outright lie.

SK's Covid-19 death rate is only 0.6%. Aggressive testing and definitive, early action by competent leadership.

NOT what happened in the US.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
South Korea had an aggressive testing program that was actually real, and not imagined. They tested far more people per capita than any other country and they did it quickly. Drive-up testing was widely available and quickly processed.Trump's statement yesterday that the US has tested more per capita was an outright lie.

SK's Covid-19 death rate is only 0.6%. Aggressive testing and definitive, early action by competent leadership.

NOT what happened in the US.
I agree, South Korea is an outlier, and had what appears to be the ideal response.

Outside of them, what other country had the proper response? And are you condemning them and their threat to the world community because of their actions?

Personally, unless I have the correct solution and am being ignored, I give benefit of the doubt to those in authority.

bacha29

What is for certain......the situation is totally out of control and nobody has any bankable estimates as to when this is going to be brought back under control.

Peytonmanning11

The economy is like a carton of milk and it soured a long, long time ago. The titans of industry and capitalism opened that sour carton years ago , smelled it and started spraying air freshener on a constant basis ever since.

The air freshener has run out , the rates are zero and there was nothing more that could be done to keep up the façade.

Luckily for them, a fire started in their house and they're using the milk to put it out. When the fire is finally out , they will claim to need more milk and will simply produce more.

There is a huge crash coming, the likes none of us have ever seen. It will not be the virus' fault. The crash was coming either way and corona just accelerated the process.

They didn't cause the pandemic and it is indeed real. It's just that they weren't prepared for the virus last week, last year, last decade or ever for that matter. Because of this they had to flatten the curve instead of isolating the elderly, the diabetic , obese and asthmatic; among other groups.

Not being prepared has made this much worse than it had to be. But since it's so bad , they are going to now tell you that they need two cartons of milk, a new fridge to put it in, and a second fridge downstairs for back up. This in turn will cause massive investigations into what they already know they did wrong with absurd recommendations of cases of milk , multiple refrigerators, generators to back them up for power, cases of powered milk to back up all that.

Of course, they will forget to buy cups and mugs to drink with and everyone will have to drink out of the carton causing yet another obvious situational problem that could have been avoided.

Ain't government grande?
Wrong this economy was roaring and china was mad so they made this virus why do you libreals like the chicoms this dr is a deep state plant he is in the illumanti

Doubleparkedrunner

Trump said Covid-19 was no big deal and it would be gone by April. Fact. Snopes gives Trump's "hoax" statement a 50/50 rating for truth. This comes out of his statements at a rally where he minimized the threat and also said what you said from the Democrats.

How can you possibly deny that Trump minimized it? That's Fake News.
Again with the strawman arguments; you either have a lack of reading comprehension, are too emotional to take what I am saying for its' exact meaning , or are deliberately misleading the direction of your response because you can't refute my original claim.

I DID NOT say that Trump hasn't minimized the virus.

I DID SAY that he never said the virus was itself , a hoax.

I DID SAY that he was referring to the dems blaming it all on him was in itself , a hoax.

It's clear as day what I said; and I DID NOT say he hasn't minimized it. So if we can't have a discussion where you respond or rebut my assertion then we just can't have a discussion.

And...That would NOT mean that we would have to agree to disagree.

It WOULD though mean that you are wrong in your response to my original statement.

If you can't refute my original statement, then you're wrong; as simple as that.

If you would like to ask me how I think Trump has handled the whole situation, or if I think he has minimized the virus at one time or another or anything else concerning this whole mess, then go ahead and ask me and we can have a discussion.

But for the love of God , all you emotional little lefties, STOP the strawman arguments.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
That’s all you have? Sad. His response has been a disaster that destroyed the economy and cost us many more lives than a competent response would have resulted in. This failure was predictable, it was just a matter of when. But, sure cry about how the majority of the country hates him just because he’s a divisive horse’s ass.

You speak as though this was preventable.

59 Dano

Trump said Covid-19 was no big deal and it would be gone by April. Fact. Snopes gives Trump's "hoax" statement a 50/50 rating for truth. This comes out of his statements at a rally where he minimized the threat and also said what you said from the Democrats.

How can you possibly deny that Trump minimized it? That's Fake News.

And prior to March, the media was awash with stories suggesting that it wasn't that big of a deal, NY liberal politicians were encouraging people to attend parades, CA liberal politicians were urging people to flock to parts of the state with predominately Chinese populations, the mayor of New Orleans went full speed ahead with Mardi Gras, and the criticism of Trump was that he was acting like a dictator because of his China travel ban (which was seen as gratuitous and mean).

It will be fine

You speak as though this was preventable.
Not entirely. A functional executive branch could have responded better. Testing could have been widely available. Targeted shutdowns could have contained the spread better without the widespread economic harm. Other nations have done a better job than we did. Trump’s bumbling incompetence made this worse than it needed to be.

59 Dano

Not entirely. A functional executive branch could have responded better. Testing could have been widely available. Targeted shutdowns could have contained the spread better without the widespread economic harm. Other nations have done a better job than we did. Trump’s bumbling incompetence made this worse than it needed to be.

Targeted shutdowns were implemented. They don't work.