This is bad for our reputation as drivers.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Reraise - there is no point in arguing with Blue. This poster has never posted an intelligent comment that I have ever read. You are wasting your time.

Kudo's to your parents and especially your dad for taking care of what needed to be taken care of.

Well, he wouldn't have been or wouldn't even have known that neighborhood, if it wasn't on his route, right ?

True, but still doesnt need to be mentioned over all.

Not true at all...and Wrong Klein.......... Are the only parts of town you live in that are familiar to you, the ones that you previously delivered to? How do you get from you house to the grocery store?

I know the lay out of many areas in my home town that I never got close to in the function of a UPS driver.

klein

Für Meno :)
Not true at all...and Wrong Klein.......... Are the only parts of town you live in that are familiar to you, the ones that you previously delivered to? How do you get from you house to the grocery store?

I know the lay out of many areas in my home town that I never got close to in the function of a UPS driver.

Do you know who is home at every house in your city and who lives in them ?
Obviosly he was looking for a woman, probably with some good looks, with no kids, and either hubby at work, or divorced.

You just don't go randomly into a house, not knowing who is inside.
Well, maybe some odd criminals do, but not many.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Reraise - there is no point in arguing with Blue. This poster has never posted an intelligent comment that I have ever read. You are wasting your time.

Kudo's to your parents and especially your dad for taking care of what needed to be taken care of.
I almost agreed with you, but here's something blue eff posted yesterday. This was in the "anyone deliver in NYC thread".
If he has type 1 diabetes, diet and exercise won't do jack for him.

I have that very same disease and am hesitant to tell people for fear of being judged that I have it due to lifestyle choices. Nothing could be further from the truth. After all, I am 6' tall, 160 lbs, not an ounce of fat on me, and I work for UPS. It has been proven exhaustedly that insulin is the only option for people with diabetes 1. If I could change my lifestyle to get rid of my diabetes, I sure would. But how? I already eat healthy, exercise plenty, and don't drink alcohol...

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I almost agreed with you, but here's something blue eff posted yesterday. This was in the "anyone deliver in NYC thread".

I will give you credit for that Stephen but I will qualify the credit with the hilited part of my post.

browned out

Great story give my regards to your folks. Lucky some liberal judge didnt let them go because they got shot outside the house.:angry:

I am surprised your folks where still allowed to have a handgun. I thought President Obama was supposed to take all the guns away!! Maybe he is still working on that then again I am not crazy and I think our right to bear arms is still kinda safe.