Thugs jacking loads in Minneapolis

Brown Wing

Sandbagger
Why have any laws in this country then?

Go vote for Joe Mr. Liberal.
Exactly. Why have the rule of law and the presumption of innocence and the right to a fair trial if a cop, or apparently anybody, can just kill you then and there with no repercussions? If you don't think police need systemic reform in this country you have your head in the sand.

oldngray

nowhere special
Exactly. Why have the rule of law and the presumption of innocence and the right to a fair trial if a cop, or apparently anybody, can just kill you then and there with no repercussions? If you don't think police need systemic reform in this country you have your head in the sand.

I'm glad you agree cops have presumption of innocence and the right to a fair trial too

The police officer is sitting in jail right now
Can you say the same thing for people with burnt down all these buildings and cars and looted places?
I think not

Brown Wing

Sandbagger
The police officer is sitting in jail right now
Can you say the same thing for people with burnt down all these buildings and cars and looted places?
I think not
It took a week for him to be charged with pretty clear video evidence, and he could still walk. And I never said the rioters shouldn't, I think its insanely counter productive and there should be consequences. But I can tell you and the other crusty old :censored2:s on here are just one side vs the other. No dialogue, no nuance.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It took a week for him to be charged with pretty clear video evidence, and he could still walk. And I never said the rioters shouldn't, I think its insanely counter productive and there should be consequences. But I can tell you and the other crusty old :censored2:s on here are just one side vs the other. No dialogue, no nuance.
@DriveInDriveOut is my spokesman
Please referral all future questions to him.
Medical examiner says he didn't die from asphyxiation, he died most likely because of a heart condition, exacerbated by drug use.

I'm not sure what that has to do with a bunch of thugs burning down a city and stealing whatever they can though.

Hopefully UPS is smart enough to bring any driver off road before dark in these cities, job is dangerous enough without this nonsense.

Jakamoe

I work for teamsters, UPS contracted me

Completely agree. Its insane an officer can get fired proven guilty of a crime, then just go work in another county. Everybody needs accountability. No one is above the law. The key is proven. Fair trial is needed. But if you're charged and you get a slap by losing only your job. There's something wrong with the system.

These looters should all be charged as well. The frustration is understandable, but it does not make them above the law either.

Officers are servants of the people. Citizens should not be afraid of their law enforcers. They should be praised, loved and adored for the service they do. Sadly, this just doesn't seem to be the case by the small percentage of awful power hungry officers. They give a bad name for the good guys.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
4 days is not a week