Thugs jacking loads in Minneapolis

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
They weren’t using 3 points of contact. Rip their knees.

On a real note the looting is quite ridiculous. People are just using the death of that man as an excuse to destroy. Protesting I’m all for. I protested when Michael Slager killed that man in this city and when that kid targeted the church here. But not a thought in my mind came to view that I needed to break, steal, vandalize, or set something on fire.

Dr.Brownz

b
It took a week for him to be charged with pretty clear video evidence, and he could still walk. And I never said the rioters shouldn't, I think its insanely counter productive and there should be consequences. But I can tell you and the other crusty old :censored2:s on here are just one side vs the other. No dialogue, no nuance.

Ok it took a week. Was the cops a flight risk? No. So they did the investigation and arrested him. Not sure what you want. For him to be charged instantaneously with no oversight? If you made a system where one "supervisor" guys word caused you to be fired/arrested we'd have the same terrible system UPS has and do you think that sort of harassment will cause more or less insanely pissed cops? Judging from how pissed alot of UPS drivers are about packages, I think you know the answer.

Dr.Brownz

They weren’t using 3 points of contact. Rip their knees.

On a real note the looting is quite ridiculous. People are just using the death of that man as an excuse to destroy. Protesting I’m all for. I protested when Michael Slager killed that man in this city and when that kid targeted the church here. But not a thought in my mind came to view that I needed to break, steal, vandalize, or set something on fire.

It's the white man though dawg

UPSER1987

71283653-98FB-4C55-9D3A-837C72FA75E8.png

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
You know as well as I do these old white boys say thugs when they mean black. Don’t even act like anyone here is being impartial. Read through all these threads. Nothing but black and brown hate.

Oh come on. Half of these "protesters" are white, latte-sipping, environmentally renewable milennials and Gen Z'ers who are out there protesting the capitalist system that allowed them to go get their gender studies degree. They don't give a :censored2: about blacks anyway. They're just using these opportunities to devolve any meaningful protests and change into mass riots and looting. And the ignorant inner-city blacks looting Target for TVs and Playstations? What the hell does that have to do with a guy getting killed by the police? Nothing.