Thugs jacking loads in Minneapolis

UPSER1987

Oh come on. Half of these "protesters" are white, latte-sipping, environmentally renewable milennials and Gen Z'ers who are out there protesting the capitalist system that allowed them to go get their gender studies degree. They don't give a :censored2: about blacks anyway. They're just using these opportunities to devolve any meaningful protests and change into mass riots and looting. And the ignorant inner-city blacks looting Target for TVs and Playstations? What the hell does that have to do with a guy getting killed by the police? Nothing.

Lol. I'm sure those criminal thugs are very hardworking upstanding employees...
Again. No mention of race anywhere.

I’m pretty sure when you’re talking to your family or buddies about this, the focus is NOT on those white latte sipping, environmentally renewable millennials and Gen Z’ers. It’s “ look at dem dare (racial slur).

Poop Head

Judge me.
New ups feeder tractor design
hqdefault.jpg

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Medical examiner says he didn't die from asphyxiation, he died most likely because of a heart condition, exacerbated by drug use.

I'm not sure what that has to do with a bunch of thugs burning down a city and stealing whatever they can though.

Hopefully UPS is smart enough to bring any driver off road before dark in these cities, job is dangerous enough without this nonsense.
That doesn’t exonerate the officers involved. Excessive force was used that lead to George Floyd’s death. The looting and destruction is a ridiculous response though. It does nothing but reinforce stereotypes.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That doesn’t exonerate the officers involved. Excessive force was used that lead to George Floyd’s death. The looting and destruction is a ridiculous response though. It does nothing but reinforce stereotypes.
You're talking about a video after the struggle that led to his death. There's body camera footage we haven't seen.

Funny thing is, the family's lawyer also represented the Travyon Martin and Michael Brown families. Two other cases where we had selective leaks of incendiary evidence and constant media coverage.

Which also happened to lead to violent protests and rioting. What a coincidence....

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
You're talking about a video after the struggle that led to his death. There's body camera footage we haven't seen.

Funny thing is, the family's lawyer also represented the Travyon Martin and Michael Brown families. Two other cases where we had selective leaks of incendiary evidence and constant media coverage.

Which also happened to lead to violent protests and rioting. What a coincidence....
Two other black men that didn’t have to die. Coincidence indeed...