Thugs jacking loads in Minneapolis

AwashBwashCwash

Some of those thugs are white boys too.

That's because these """protests""" aren't organic.
There are powerful people and organizations who intentionally stir up political unrest with hired goons.
The Minnesota governor announced just this morning that 80% of the arrests made last night were people from out of state. They are intentionally being bused in to destroy stuff, like an army. It's opportunistic, they wait for a media story that has the appropriate optics and then they start to organize around it.

oldngray

nowhere special
That's because these """protests""" aren't organic.
There are powerful people and organizations who intentionally stir up political unrest with hired goons.
The Minnesota governor announced just this morning that 80% of the arrests made last night were people from out of state. They are intentionally being bused in to destroy stuff, like an army. It's opportunistic, they wait for a media story that has the appropriate optics and then they start to organize around it.
It happens all the time. And a lot of the same people get paid to show up to "protest" (riot)

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I’m pretty sure when you’re talking to your family or buddies about this, the focus is NOT on those white latte sipping, environmentally renewable millennials and Gen Z’ers. It’s “ look at dem dare (racial slur).
Not my fault you make so many wrong assumptions. :)

I'm not judging those people on skin color, but by actions. And they are behaving in a manner consistent with being a thug.

So I call them thugs.

El Correcto

god is dead
That’s what I was coming to post. Truckers need to know not to stop for “protesters” trying to block them off in traffic. If you see a mob do your best to avoid them but if they die better you than them. It’s not worth getting yanked out of the truck to save the worthless lives of some jackasses who mean to do you harm.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
That’s what I was coming to post. Truckers need to know not to stop for “protesters” trying to block them off in traffic. If you see a mob do your best to avoid them but if they die better you than them. It’s not worth getting yanked out of the truck to save the worthless lives of some jackasses who mean to do you harm.
we just launched a space shuttle mother :censored2:er

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
It took a week for him to be charged with pretty clear video evidence, and he could still walk. And I never said the rioters shouldn't, I think its insanely counter productive and there should be consequences. But I can tell you and the other crusty old :censored2:s on here are just one side vs the other. No dialogue, no nuance.
You’d have had no problem with a concealed carry taking out the cop.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Wha’???

Nah
Not my fault you make so many wrong assumptions. :)

I'm not judging those people on skin color, but by actions. And they are behaving in a manner consistent with being a thug.

So I call them thugs.

The person you are arguing with is management at UPS.

Do not expect to accomplish anything with reason or common sense.

clean hairy

Management will of course fire the driver for "Not expecting the unexpected"
And for failing to follow the seeing methods
"Take the path of least resistance"
And, leave yourself an out"

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Coward. For the rest of you then, don't be a bunch of pusillanimous and say to what end you'd have all these riots play out. Go ahead and say that they should just be beaten or shot and think about how insane that is.

You break into a building with the intent of stealing whatever you can carry
Then set the building on fire

you deserve to be shot

35years

Gravy route
You know as well as I do these old white boys say thugs when they mean black. Don’t even act like anyone here is being impartial. Read through all these threads. Nothing but black and brown hate.
I was the first poster on this thread.
I used the term "thugs".
So you must be talking about me.
You assume a great deal.
Do you think you have an unbiased perspective?
You think you are impartial?

Google 35years, my user name.
Show me one past post, ONE that would lead you to believe I am racist.

Please tell me about white privilege.
I grew up poor, in the inner city. How about you?
We had no dishwasher, no microwave, no car, no washer or dryer. No cable TV no cell phone.
We had a 20 year old black and white TV. That was the only electronics we owned.
No health insurance, My mom sewed her own children's clothes.
I started working in 3rd grade, never stopped.

My parents raised 11 kids on my mom doing daycare since my dad became blind and confined to a wheelchair when I was an infant.

So tell us how impartial and unbiased your perspective is when you assume I am some racist white dude.

My guess is you will not respond since you then have to re-examine your "unbiased" attitude.

Last edited: