ryan123

Has anyone found that the stat sheet posted and time card doesn't match??? In talking about my sort time being changed my leave and return building never being the same??? Also can we be reprimanded for not having 8 hrs of work??? Thanks in advance

Poop Head

Judge me.
Has anyone found that the stat sheet posted and time card doesn't match??? In talking about my sort time being changed my leave and return building never being the same??? Also can we be reprimanded for not having 8 hrs of work??? Thanks in advance
Forst poast

brownIEman

If by reprimanded you mean have 12 hours of work dumped on you the next , then yes you can be reprimanded

What?!?
That's not a reprimand, that's a hug. We'd do that to the drivers we actually liked.

As far as employer/employee relations go, it's often and correctly said, UPS puts the 'fun' in dysfunction.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

If someone is changing your time card, they are supposed to have you initial a sheet acknowledging the change, at least that's how it's done in my center. Talk to your supervisor about it and see if changes are being made without your knowledge. And why would you be reprimanded for the dispatcher sending you out with less than an 8 hour day? Or are you getting 8 hours worth of work, but getting done early? Many places will actually pay you a bonus for that, not punish you. The most likely reason you might be reprimanded for "working less than 8 hours" is if you actually make deliveries during your lunch break, so don't do that.

JustAnotherSup

Depending on your facility, local sort/load times may not be approved due to the facility type. In this case, they would simply be removed.

Your leave and return to building times should not be altered, providing you entered them and they are valid. If you did not enter them (read: you failed to punch out), or the times you entered are invalid (e.g. before punch in, before start time, after punch out, etc.) then expect your leave/return times to reflect a decent guess as to what they should have been.

You cannot be disciplined for having less than 8 hours of work. You can be disciplined for working during times you recorded as a break, or for unsafe work methods that may have contributed to you being under 8 hours.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Depending on your facility, local sort/load times may not be approved due to the facility type.

Your leave and return to building times should not be altered, providing you entered them and they are valid.
there is no such thing as approved or unapproved sort/load based on facility

excessive AM/PM, like sort/load, rolls into inside PPH

because of how the ops get hammered over that, and how murky a subject getting the drivers out the door is, the centers take that time into themselves rather than let it hit the preload/local sort

there is nothing official about it (in fact it’s technically against the rules) but it’s just the way most of the country operates

doesn’t affect driver pay one bit, just number games