Time for Carol Tome to do the right thing...........

RetiredIE

Retirement is VASTLY underrated
for Carol Tome to do the right thing and get UPS out of the horrendous, rights restricting hell hole that is Georgia?

I put it to you Carol! Do you think we are going to stand here and let you run down the United States of America? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UPS is in more than 200 countries. So, are you suggesting that UPS take a stance on all local laws in every country served by UPS? UPS serves countries that do a lot worse than not allowing political organizations to distribute food and water within 150 feet of a polling place.

If you want to complain, boycott, protest - knock yourself out. This is sort of a free country. The mission of UPS is to make money around the world - not to pass questionable judgement on local laws.

Start as many threads as you want, but know that your wrong-headed ideas won't get much support around here.

oldngray

nowhere special
Boycott MLB. They want to be woke, so let the woke fans enjoy.
513f2e.jpg

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Probably about half of them.
Probably? That‘s it? I give you a screen shot of facts and you come back with that after saying it’s Fake news. Go ahead and search till you find out which one isn’t true then post the screen shot. I will wait again....

MAKAVELI

Probably? That‘s it? I give you a screen shot of facts and you come back with that after saying it’s Fake news. Go ahead and search till you find out which one isn’t true then post the screen shot. I will wait again....
I'll start with a few. Firearm purchase private party, car purchase private party, visiting a doctor's office, entering a nightclub, buying annual tickets to an amusement park, getting a credit card, participating in political events, just name a few.

Darmark7

I'll start with a few. Firearm purchase private party, car purchase private party, visiting a doctor's office, entering a nightclub, buying annual tickets to an amusement park, getting a credit card, participating in political events, just name a few.
I like your creativeness of adding “private party” that wasn’t mentioned in the screen shot. Visiting a doctors office would depend on the doctor or if the Doctor was in a hospital. Nightclub would depend on Club and age of person entering. Annual tickets your probably right if you paid cash, getting a credit card you will need more info than just an ID, political event they don’t care who the hell is there so you are right there. So have We come to the conclusion that all the ones that do require an ID needs to be boycotted or just call them out for racism?

MAKAVELI

I like your creativeness of adding “private party” that wasn’t mentioned in the screen shot. Visiting a doctors office would depend on the doctor or if the Doctor was in a hospital. Nightclub would depend on Club and age of person entering. Annual tickets your probably right if you paid cash, getting a credit card you will need more info than just an ID, political event they don’t care who the hell is there so you are right there. So have We come to the conclusion that all the ones that do require an ID needs to be boycotted or just call them out for racism?
So you admit your post is fake news. Thanks for playing bruh.😎

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Darmark7

So you admit your post is fake news. Thanks for playing bruh.😎
So you have proven the vast majority does require an ID. So my question is are we now suppose to boycott all these that require an ID or call them out for being racist? Thank you for playing Bruh!

Poop Head

Judge me.
So you have proven the vast majority does require an ID. So my question is are we now suppose to boycott all these that require an ID or call them out for being racist? Thank you for playing Bruh!
Starting now, im gonna show my ID for every purchase i make. Hell, i might even display it for people's doorbell cams when making deliveries!