Time for Carol Tome to do the right thing...........

newfie

Shut down the entire corporate structure in Georgia and move someplace else to protest these terrible new voting laws in Georgia. If you don't move, it means your Silence is Violence; there is no other explanation. And if you don't move, the real questions to Carol become "Why from your exalted position of white privilege and wealth do you condone the subjugation of black people in Georgia? You make your money there, so are you happy making on the backs of the poor and downtrodden?"
no need . just send a few virtue signals feigning outrage and move on.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Since UPS has woke us that asking for IDs is racist you drivers better never ask to see an ID when delivering Alcohol or when someone approached you on the street and ask for their pkg. This woke stuff can be fun when used against these woke companies.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
This is a people of georgia problem; not a ups problem.
Carol made it their problem.

Now she has to explain her position. What exactly is UPS against in terms of voting. If it is ID, should UPS customers be forced to produce ID at the customer counters? How about residential delivery that requires ID? Should that go?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I'll start with a few. Firearm purchase private party, car purchase private party, visiting a doctor's office, entering a nightclub, buying annual tickets to an amusement park, getting a credit card, participating in political events, just name a few.
If you want to vote "private party" for something in the privacy of your own home, go for it.
Just not a public election.

Visiting a doctor's office?
Been asked for my ID every time.

Nightclub?
I'll give you that one. Never been to one. But my guess is that if you look young, you need that ID.

Tickets for an amusement park?
Not true at Cedar Point at least. They require ID.

Getting a credit card?
I had to provide my social security number, and rigorously prove my identity.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
It’s just too slow. We should just let the federal government implant everyone with a microchip to scan when we want to vote.

This guy trolled libs with a vote by text joke and they were dumb enough to believe it. So badly he got arrested for election interference. Lmao

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage