Time for Carol Tome to do the right thing...........

VacationIsCancelled

Shut down the entire corporate structure in Georgia and move someplace else to protest these terrible new voting laws in Georgia. If you don't move, it means your Silence is Violence; there is no other explanation. And if you don't move, the real questions to Carol become "Why from your exalted position of white privilege and wealth do you condone the subjugation of black people in Georgia? You make your money there, so are you happy making on the backs of the poor and downtrodden?"

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
2C7859A9-CE89-42F0-8B4F-0A98130DFF1A.jpeg

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Shut down the entire corporate structure in Georgia and move someplace else to protest these terrible new voting laws in Georgia. If you don't move, it means your Silence is Violence; there is no other explanation. And if you don't move, the real questions to Carol become "Why from your exalted position of white privilege and wealth do you condone the subjugation of black people in Georgia? You make your money there, so are you happy making on the backs of the poor and downtrodden?"
Why is your vacation cancelled?

UPSBD

Supa Star
Shut down the entire corporate structure in Georgia and move someplace else to protest these terrible new voting laws in Georgia. If you don't move, it means your Silence is Violence; there is no other explanation. And if you don't move, the real questions to Carol become "Why from your exalted position of white privilege and wealth do you condone the subjugation of black people in Georgia? You make your money there, so are you happy making on the backs of the poor and downtrodden"

Nice job regurgitating the woke virtue-signaling that you heard on NPR in your Prius on this afternoon's commute. How would you propose ensuring only actual legitimate voters are able to cast a single vote without some basic regulations in place?

salty one

I don't know, it's 2021. We can register at the DMV, bank online, banks move billions overnight all online, the entire world and all governments are run online, but we still have to wait in line at a library to vote? Hire the best hackers in the world to protect the site, and then allow everyone to log online with their social security number to cast a vote.

Every American by now has a social security number, which is your proof of citizenship and age. Having everyone wait in line for hours on one day to cast a vote for one figurehead vs another (while the oligarchs run the show regardless of who wins) is not very innovative for one of the "greatest countries". There has to be somebody that can figure out a way to safeguard online voting by now.

They like to keep us distracted fighting about problems instead of actually just solving problems. Distract and divide. Works every time.

RetiredIE

Retirement is VASTLY underrated
UPS picks up and delivers packages - that's it. It has NO business getting involved in supporting or not supporting state laws.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
She's the other kind of white, the kind run out of 109 countries

PCM Troll

Only stupid people like you make it about black people. It's not about race, it's about reducing voter fraud. Somebody needs to slap the stupid out of you.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Stop parroting the MSM. Throw that Dam TV out and change the radio to some music. You know if you didn’t hear the media telling you how to think you would be saying it was the stupidest thing to Not have to prove who you are to vote. Let me guess when Trump was running against Hillary and Obama said “no serious person even thinks our elections could be affected” you thought our elections were safe but then when Trump won I bet you said Russia affected our election but now I bet you say, as the MSM has said, “that was the most secure election in history“ so now you don’t believe there was any problem with this last election.
I don‘t have a TV but I could always tell what the talking point of the day was on TV because the same drivers would be parroting the same talking points. Stuff they never thought of was all of a sudden a national crisis. It was funny but also sad to see how easy it is to brainwash those who watch and listen to MSM. 🤔

VacationIsCancelled

for Carol Tome to do the right thing and get UPS out of the horrendous, rights restricting hell hole that is Georgia?

I put it to you Carol! Do you think we are going to stand here and let you run down the United States of America? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Looks like you had to start another thread because your last one sure didn’t end well. I’ll state my response I stated in your last post since this post is the same subject as your last one.
Stop parroting the MSM. Throw that Dam TV out and change the radio to some music. You know if you didn’t hear the media telling you how to think you would be saying it was the stupidest thing to Not have to prove who you are to vote. Let me guess when Trump was running against Hillary and Obama said “no serious person even thinks our elections could be affected” you thought our elections were safe but then when Trump won I bet you said Russia affected our election but now I bet you say, as the MSM has said, “this was the most secure election in history“ so now you don’t believe there was any problem with this last election.
I don‘t have a TV but I could always tell what the talking point of the day was on TV because the same drivers would be parroting the same talking points. Stuff they never thought of was all of a sudden a national crisis. It was funny but also sad to see how easy it is to brainwash those who watch and listen to MSM. 🤔

Last edited:

vantexan

As was pointed out on Tucker Carlson's show tonight, how many blacks has Coca-Cola killed with their sugar laced soda giving them diabetes? So spare me the feigned outrage about what corporations should do.

El Correcto

god is dead
They like to keep us distracted fighting about problems instead of actually just solving problems. Distract and divide. Works every time.
“Among a large class, there seemed to be a dependence upon the government for every conceivable thing. The members of this class had little ambition to create a position for themselves, but wanted the federal officials to create one for them. How many times I wished then and have often wished since, that by some power of magic, I might remove the great bulk of these people into the country districts and plant them upon the soil – upon the solid and never deceptive foundation of Mother Nature, where all nations and races that have ever succeeded have gotten their start – a start that at first may be slow and toilsome, but one that nevertheless is real.”

You have large swaths of jackasses voting to become wards of the state and you propose we make it easier for them to do this? To guarantee everyone who is too stupid/lazy to get up and go vote gets to check their free gibs box. That isn’t voting. These people don’t truly care, they don’t educate themselves, they don’t work for a better life, they are :censored2:ing dumb and pathetic ruining this country out of their own selfishness and entitlement.