Time to clean house

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
But, did it ever occur to you.... that I just might be trying to motivate the troops by guilting them into participation ? It's sad, that I feel the need to do that.
-Bug-
So....

You have been a company kiss-ass your whole career ?
So....

So....

I had to read it three times to get "motivated".
Still working on that.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
What is the "gravy train" ?
Here's what it looks like.
Screenshot_20190806-220222_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190806-220035_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190806-220115_Chrome.jpg

Parallel to this:
giphy.gif

Integrity

Binge Poster
Who asked you (lacking) integrity who asks union members to be responsible for issues that you refuse to do yourself? Btw, my cape is functional. Yours is from the picture window in your house trailer?
Just participating in the thread.

Not sure what you mean.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Yep.

If pointing out the realities of (UPS) Teamster life is disrespectful.... I'm guilty.

But, did it ever occur to you.... that I just might be trying to motivate the troops

by guilting them into participation ? It's sad, that I feel the need to do that.

-Bug-
Thanks for that tho bud. I appreciate the scaled back response, not that it hurts my feelings to take one for the team.
We all need motivated. Especially when greed has overtaken the spot where principle used to occupy.

BuckyBadger

Yep.

If pointing out the realities of (UPS) Teamster life is disrespectful.... I'm guilty.

But, did it ever occur to you.... that I just might be trying to motivate the troops

by guilting them into participation ? It's sad, that I feel the need to do that.

-Bug-
The main reason you must motivate is because the of the very Rule i'm proposing be eliminated. Rank and file do not believe that their vote counts... You can fix your motivational issues by very simply showing that their votes will actually count for something

Integrity

Binge Poster
But if you motivate the troops, you may have had enough participation in the contract voting to make a difference.
But alas, everyone wants everything handed to them. If one isn’t self motivated to do something like vote , you get what you get.
Sometimes people need help to get motivated.

Integrity

Binge Poster
The main reason you must motivate is because the of the very Rule i'm proposing be eliminated. Rank and file do not believe that their vote counts... You can fix your motivational issues by very simply showing that their votes will actually count for something
Votes count, all votes count.

Participation can dramatically effect the results.

This should be enough to convince the rank and file the importance of their vote.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Thanks for that tho bud. I appreciate the scaled back response, not that it hurts my feelings to take one for the team.
We all need motivated. Especially when greed has overtaken the spot where principle used to occupy.
There is much greed and selfishness within the rank and file as well.

What principles are most important to the membership?

Mostly money, money, money.

If fact many seem to justify their whole career decision and many of their principles on money, money, money.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
There is much greed and selfishness within the rank and file as well.

What principles are most important to the membership?

Mostly money, money, money.

If fact many seem to justify their whole career decision and many of their principles on money, money, money.
That's not a honest assessment but I'll ask you the same lame, fake, and sublime question you spout off to everyone else: What are you doing to motivate your work group to be better in these areas?
I know your answer already. Nothing. Except interjecting your milk toast sermons on here.
You may remember the words "To whom much is given the more will be required". That starts with leaders of people. If stewards are held more accountable than regular members then what about BAs and officers who make a pretty darn good living paid by members that bust their butts every day? Get a grip on reality. Your attitude and demeanor depicts one thing. Hot air without action. That shows a huge lack integrity.