tired of thr bs

Observer

Give a little back history about your issue - if you file with nrib - be aware a lot of the different locations of them - are actually in cohoots with the company. They do not really represent the workers like they should. Hopefully your BA is ok - if not - see if you can do checking on who is above him at the local-check your list of officials on your local's site. You'll probably not recognize any of the names or know who they are. But at least it's a starting point. Good luck

Blacknight

My issue is i did CPU work after being trained for years 1995 I Filed grievance and it was won at the panel 2000. Company never posted seniority roster until 2015 they had no idea when my seniority date actually was after post several inncorect seniority rosters they gave me a seniority date of when a vacancy occured. I found this grievance I won after they gave me seniority of 2007. I wrote new grievance asking that my senority date be changed to the date of panel decision 2000. At a pre hearing company to point of order because they had already settled it. So at panel I would not be able to address the prevuois panel awarded me in 2000. Basically not giving me opportunity to explain it at the panel. I don't know what else to do. I would gain 7 years seniority but company won't revisit my seniority issue.

bigrig

Give a little back history about your issue - if you file with nrib - be aware a lot of the different locations of them - are actually in cohoots with the company. They do not really represent the workers like they should. Hopefully your BA is ok - if not - see if you can do checking on who is above him at the local-check your list of officials on your local's site. You'll probably not recognize any of the names or know who they are. But at least it's a starting point. Good luck
you mean nlrb

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
My issue is i did CPU work after being trained for years 1995 I Filed grievance and it was won at the panel 2000. Company never posted seniority roster until 2015 they had no idea when my seniority date actually was after post several inncorect seniority rosters they gave me a seniority date of when a vacancy occured. I found this grievance I won after they gave me seniority of 2007. I wrote new grievance asking that my senority date be changed to the date of panel decision 2000. At a pre hearing company to point of order because they had already settled it. So at panel I would not be able to address the prevuois panel awarded me in 2000. Basically not giving me opportunity to explain it at the panel. I don't know what else to do. I would gain 7 years seniority but company won't revisit my seniority issue.

You waited 15 years to protest your seniority date ?

Blacknight

I figured since greivance was won they would fix it on paper. When the company put up roster at my buildingis is when I questioned the date with a grievance.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Back in the day you had 30 days to protest your seniority date after that it was 2 bad so sad

YMMV

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I figured since greivance was won they would fix it on paper. When the company put up roster at my buildingis is when I questioned the date with a grievance.

If you still have the papers from when you won the grievance you might have some kind of chance

If not your SOL

Blacknight

Only thing I don't like is not being able explain to a panel what happen because of the point of order taken by company in my case and because two others received award on their seniority greivance. I should get the same award I have a dexision that's all. No local represents me but just don't feel it's doing all they can. Thanks all for your responding.

542thruNthru

Only thing I don't like is not being able explain to a panel what happen because of the point of order taken by company in my case and because two others received award on their seniority greivance. I should get the same award I have a dexision that's all. No local represents me but just don't feel it's doing all they can. Thanks all for your responding.

I'm sorry man but I believe BUG is right. Once you won the grievance you should have been checking to make sure that they followed through on it.

From what I've read on here in another thread once the company called the point of order there was nothing the union could do for you.

I don't believe the nlrb will be able to help you because it seems the union did represent you and did their job. I hope someone has a answer for you but I think you may be out of luck and will have to chalk this one up as a learning experience.

Good luck.

Inthegame

This makes no sense. How does anyone pick anything if there's no seniority list posted for 15 years? Have they not hired anyone in this time frame?