To all you youngsters thinking about making UPS a career

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
EEF89EE7-B347-452D-86EB-5C5A8243DAFC.gif

IESucks

You have to be one hell of a ****head to tell us "youngsters" what we want for a career.
Isn't that why they pushed back recieving bennies till 1 year?
Isn't that why slackers get bagged on more by management than us stronger willed individuals? Isn't that why it takes almost 10 years of my lifetime to reach fulltime in my hub?
Im in for the long run and the more you keep telling "youngsters", "is this what you want in life son?" The more I have to pick up some ***holes slack because you made him ***chy but he wont quit.
Some of us know what its like without a union.
Lol. Trying to save them all the grief, stress, and not being home for their kids. Apparently you didn't listen by your rant. Lol

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Lol. Trying to save them all the grief, stress, and not being home for their kids. Apparently you didn't listen by your rant. Lol

Yes. I would have gone to college

such a rude comment, I'm glad he feels good enough to keep going. Perhaps he is helping pay for college or caring for his parents. Stop being an ass

Sneaking back in to spread your joy again?

Be careful.

W

What The Hawk?

Recently retired 55 years old with 3 repaired hernias,herniated disk,brand new shoulder. A recent independent laboratory concluded the odds of retiring as a ups driver are 500 to 1..odds of being terminated are 434 to 1 within 10 years.
How do we know if you took care of yourself in those years at UPS? There's plenty of drivers who haven't had anything done to them. Go by the book. I'm not hurting myself over some damn boxes.

Back first

How do we know if you took care of yourself in those years at UPS? There's plenty of drivers who haven't had anything done to them. Go by the book. I'm not hurting myself over some damn boxes.
I love when drivers say UPS has broken them. 18 year driver and have had no injuries. I have done 13 Ironmans and doing another one this year. Some drivers are just fragile.

W

What The Hawk?

I love when drivers say UPS has broken them. 18 year driver and have had no injuries. I have done 13 Ironmans and doing another one this year. Some drivers are just fragile.
And some just push themselves too much. That's awesome that you're 18 years in and still kicking ass. You go by the book as far as safety in lifting and lowering?