To all you youngsters thinking about making UPS a career

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Maybe but surely IESucks doesn't want to disgrace nothing before 1030 anymore's memory with tattling on one of his friends and supporters. I was there for him through all his downtimes. Like when he told me about having a custom cup made in highschool when he played field hockey.

Extra small?

Kicked Your Dog

25 Year UPSer/SoCal Feeder
This post is 100% accurate for pusillanimous who run 85% of the time and bench press less than 20% of their body weight, while complaining about how hard their job is 40% of their life.

Back first

And some just push themselves too much. That's awesome that you're 18 years in and still kicking ass. You go by the book as far as safety in lifting and lowering?
Yep grab the hand rail on and off the car every time. I know some drivers who are beat up but I think doing triathlons really helps me with this job.

IESucks

I'm still waiting for your answer IESucks. I know you two have the same taste in cars but surely you two don't have anything else in common that you would feel the need to report my post. Do you?
Still don't know what you mean. I don't get offended. I reported it because it was nasty